This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Christmas Ornament Block With Friendship Stars
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"This cute Christmas ornament quilt block with the friendship stars in the center is inspired by the vintage Shiny Brite Christmas tree ornaments that I've collected over the years. These ornaments bring back the nostalgia of my childhood and decorating the freshly cut balsam tree on Christmas Eve. I love the red, aqua blue, teal, pink, gold, purple, and green color combinations of the Shiny Brite ornaments!! And I think they will make a lovely quilt for the holidays!!!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextHow to Make a Quilt for Beginners
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to End a Sewing Stitch
- DIY Heart Keychain
- Sam Sunbonnet Key Holder
- Sewing Planners For Sewing Projects
- Basic Clothing Alterations: Learn How to Make Alterations at Home
- $5 DIY Sewing Machine Extension Table
- 7 Easy Valentine's Day Sewing Projects Free eBook
- Natural Organic Dried Cherry Pit Hand Warmers
- How to Shorten Sleeves of a Button Up Shirt
- 8 DIY Reusable Makeup Remover Pads
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners