We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
If you are looking to explore some simple and mindless sewing, learn how to make a quilt that is too cute to pass up with the Postage Stamp Mini Quilt Tutorial. This adorable mini quilt pattern uses scraps of fabric to create a patchwork of crazy colors that can be displayed just about anywhere in your home. Whether you need an itty bitty table runner, something to adorn your coffee table, or even something to hang on the wall, this adorable scrapbuster is sure to add the explosion of colors and fabric that you want.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Pink Blush Scalloped DIY Dress will make you look and feel so feminine and chic. This dress was inspired by a similar one from… Continue reading: "Pink Blush Scalloped DIY Dress"
- Strip-Pieced Diagonal Beginner Quilt
- Star Flower Quilt Block Tutorial
- Pink Rose Quartz Butterfly Quilt
- 45+ Easy Quilt Patterns for Beginners
- When You Wish....Baby Mat
- 18 Perfect Little Baby Quilt Patterns
- Belvedere Floral Quilt
- Dapper Free Throw Quilt Pattern
- The Batik Braid Quilt
- Windmills Quilt Pattern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Make The Cutest Mini Fabric Bin!
- Mason Jar Pincushion
- DIY Circle Swimsuit Cover Up
- Adorable Bakery Embroidery Pattern
- Upcycled Jeans Fabric Basket
- Why And How To Use Interfacing
- 16 Face Coverings to Sew
- DIY Coffee Cozy with Photograph
- DIY T-Shirt Dress
- Colorful Washable Rug DIY
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners