Diy Elsa Frozen 2 Dress
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"My daughters have been traveling to the Enchanted Forest ever since we saw the movie. They talk about Gale, the fire salamander, the rock giants, and the water Nokk. It’s so fun to see them play and imagine. I made a DIY Elsa Frozen 2 dress that Elsa wears to travel to the Enchanted Forest for my daughter. It pairs well with the Elsa Frozen 2 jacket that she also travels with. It was so fun to make these separate dressups for my daughters that they can enjoy!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- One Yard DIY Leggings
- Turban Headband Tutorial & Pattern (Nb-Adult)
- Fleece Unicorn Hat
- 50+ Free Clothing Sewing Patterns for Girls
- DIY Teepee Play Tent Pattern
- Minion Pencil Case Sewing Pattern
- Monster Finger Puppets Sewing Pattern
- English Garden Girl's Dress
- 30 Minute Skirt Tutorial
- Interchangeable Flower Tee
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Alter Shoulders On A Blouse
- How To Fix A Zipper On Jeans
- Diy Scrunchies 3 Ways!
- Diy Bookmark
- How to Sew Slippery Fabric
- Pincushion Pattern : Pin Girls
- Free Pillow Sham Pattern
- Quilted Table Runner Pattern For Spring
- Nine Patch Tutorial
- How To Make Scrunchies From T-shirts
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners