This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Tooth Fairy Pillow (with Pattern)
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Children remember the times you made a life event special - and losing a tooth is one of those. Our charming tooth fairy pillow pattern will enable you to make this DIY tooth fairy pillow that will be remembered forever. The chances are that in years to come you may hear your children telling their own kids about their special tooth fairy pillow and how they looked forward to the tooth fairy’s visit. The scalable pattern makes the tooth fairy pillow tutorial so easy, and the pillow can be reused again and again."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
Read NextPrintable Sewing Cards for Kids
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Felt Nativity Advent Calendar Pattern
- Diy Fabric Tree For Christmas
- Star Christmas Ornament Block
- Sew Fast Autumn Table Runner Pattern
- Yoga Mat Strap
- Square Kitchen Potholders
- Christmas Ornaments With Stripes
- Free Fleece Hat Pattern
- Mini Felt Christmas Stocking Garland
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners