Oliver's Favourite Things Applique Quilt
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"This aplpique quilt project features 24 motifs that come in SVG file formats that are free for download. The applique motifs are fun, cheerful and cute designs that will appeal to children or anyone young at heart. The blog post describes how the author used them to make an applique quilt full-size blanket out of the motifs, but they can certainly be used individually for smaller projects such as a pillow case, a place mat, wall hanging, baby quilt, etc."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
- Fabrics for applique pieces
- Fabric for background
- Fabrics for borders (optional)
- Fabric for quilt backing
- Matching or coordinating threads for applique
- Thread for piecing
- Matching or coordinating threads for quilting
- Quilt filler (batting or others)
- School glue (or fusible web)
Cut out applique pieces
Apply applique pieces onto background fabric with glue or fusible web
Sew applique sttiches
Piece blocks of appliques to form quilt top.
Add batting and backing.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Denim Fabric Key Fobs
- Finding A Grainline In Sewing
- Free Summer Dress Sewing Pattern
- How To Sew A Duvet Cover
- How To Sew On A Patch
- How To Hem: 7 Ways To Hem
- Personal Project Portfolio
- Reversible Bucket Hat - Free Sewing Pattern
- Diy Portable Gaming Case
- Sun Pillow Punch Needle Project
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners