Art Gallery Fabrics
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Since 2004, Art Gallery Fabrics has been bending the boundaries between creativity and design while maintaining beauty and sophistication in every print. Art Gallery Fabrics are often described as “Contemporary Elegant” and they promise to always keep consistency in quality in every yardage order. The quality of Art Gallery Fabrics is transcended in their superior thread count and fine weave. You can truly feel the difference with just one touch.
When it comes to designing new collections, AGF’s priority is to always keep originality and uniqueness with every print. They have the pleasure of working with a talented design team who creates alluring color palettes and artful prints that make Art Gallery Fabrics’ collections one of a kind. Each fabric design follows ongoing trends and challenges customers to step out of their comfort zones by using a variety of colors and patterns.
Reviews on AllFreeSewing:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Bookmark
- Pincushion Pattern : Pin Girls
- Free Pillow Sham Pattern
- Quilted Table Runner Pattern For Spring
- Nine Patch Tutorial
- How To Make Scrunchies From T-shirts
- 12+ Star Wars Sewing Patterns
- No-sew Lovebug Hoodie
- Sewing Curves
- How To Install Snaps On Baby Clothes
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners