Bountiful Fat Quarter Bundle
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Bountiful Fat Quarter Bundle
Reviewed by Jessica Carpender, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
Bountiful is a gorgeous tribute to the midwestern countryside by Sharon Holland for Art Gallery Fabrics. Midwestern girls rejoice, because the beauty of our homeland has been captured in a stunning fabric collection. Believe me, you wouldn't want to fly over these beauties. Bountiful uses soft brush strokes and fresh tones such as celery, sienna, teal, and slate gray. This is a modern fabric collection with a timeless feel.
The designs in this collection are understated, in many cases because of the muted color palette. Bountiful gives the overall mood of middle America, with an elegant charm that grows on you. Like Midwestern people, these fabrics are kind, polite, and you'll find yourself suddenly in love with them without knowing how. Look no further than Arborescent Seasons, which features a dried leaves design in earthy peach with a vintage feel.
You will definitely want to wear this collection. Haymow Early, with its design of unique slices of tree trunk, would make for a feminine and modern summer tank top. The most poppy, bright floral prints, Perennial Optimism and Perennial Renewal, seem destined to become adorable A-line skirts.
There are plenty of quilt- and accessory-friendly prints here as well. More subtle prints in the collection like Gather Mellow or Plain Weave Thatch would be beautiful accents for a summer quilt. These fabrics are so pretty, you might prefer to make an art quilt that you can display.
My favorite print in this collection is Scenic Blue Sky. This print features a prairie scene with little barns and countryside scenery. It'll remind any Midwestern girl of home. This fabric would make a very sweet summer dress to wear to farmer's markets, or an eye-catching tote bag.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Chance to win the Janome M7200 Supreme Sewing Machine!
Chance to win the Pookie Luna Fabric Collection!
Clover Kanzashi Flower Maker
Win a Singer Sew Pro Sewing Kit!
Chance to win the Cottage Mills Puzzlemat!
Quilt As You Go Pre-Printed Batting
Chance to win a pair of Westcott CarboTitanium Bonded Scissors!
Chance to win the Hootenanny Fabric Collection!
Chance to win The "H" Bag Pattern!
Chance to win the Jackson's Woodworks Handmade Wooden Tools!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 25+ Easy Stuffed Animal Patterns
- 37 Rustic Fall Decorating Ideas
- Little Girls Enchanted Tulip Sleeve Dress
- Easy to Sew Reversible Baby Romper Pattern
- How to Make an Easy Patchwork Denim Skirt
- Placemat Organizer for Knitting Crochet Needles
- Quilted Hanging File Organizer
- Bat Applique
- Easy Sock Snowman Tutorial
- How to Sew Pants: 38 DIY Pants for Comfort and Style
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners