Crosscut Sewing Co.
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Crosscut Sewing Co. is a fabric shop and sewing studio located in Melrose, MA. We offer a variety of fabrics and sewing supplies for quilting, craft projects, accessories, and clothing. As your source for quilting and fashion fabric, we stock yardage, bundles, and precuts from Cotton+Steel, Art Gallery, Cloud9, Dear Stella, Heather Jones, and more! You’ll see free tutorials on the Crosscut Sewing Co. blog highlighting fun projects in many of these great fabrics.
Our fully equipped workspace is a place where people who share a common interest can work and learn together. We have brand new, state of the art sewing, embroidery, overlock, and coverstitch machines. Studio space and machine rentals are available on an hourly basis. Our workspace also serves as our classroom for beginning sewing and advanced workshops. Classes start at age 8 for children. We pride ourselves on our small classes which ensure that each student gets individual attention and has adequate time and access to our equipment. Garments, accessories, quilts, and other technique specific projects are all covered in the assorted workshops.
Crosscut Sewing Co. Contact Info:
Crosscut Sewing Co., 200 Green Street, Melrose, MA 02176
firstname.lastname@example.org - 718-620-1896
Hours: Mon - Fri: 10am - 5pm EST, Sat: 9am - 4pm EST, Closed Sundays
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Half Square Triangles Sewing Tutorial
- AG-Inspired Doll Sleeping Bag
- Beach Baby Free Tankini Pattern
- Adding Bling with Fabric Stencils, Sew-On Jewels, and Sequins
- DIY Lanvin Ruched Beach Skirt
- Summer Raglan Tee Pattern
- Fabric Scrap DIY Clutch
- Simple Half Square Triangle Quilt Block Tutorial
- Baby Travel Quilt Tutorial
- Christening Gown Sewing Pattern