Hoffman Media / Classic Sewing Magazine
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Classic Sewing magazine published by Hoffman Media is the premier magazine for those who love beautiful sewing projects, techniques, patterns, designers, and much more. Published four times a year, each issue features beautiful patterns for children’s garments, casual pieces, gifts, and projects galore from everyday sewing to heirloom garments — all created by the industry’s best designers and leading sewing celebrities.
With your annual subscription, you will receive more than $500 in patterns and projects. Each issue of Classic Sewing will have 132 pages of glorious sewing ideas, patterns, tips, techniques and will include at least two full-size patterns in each quarterly issue. Patterns will come in a separate envelope along with the magazine. No more tearing out pattern sections! Unlike anything you have seen before, Classic Sewing will feature designs from top designers in the industry. There is something fabulous for everyone in the magazine.
Projects on AllFreeSewing
Reviews on AllFreeSewing
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Denim Fabric Key Fobs
- Finding A Grainline In Sewing
- Free Summer Dress Sewing Pattern
- How To Sew A Duvet Cover
- How To Sew On A Patch
- How To Hem: 7 Ways To Hem
- Personal Project Portfolio
- Reversible Bucket Hat - Free Sewing Pattern
- Diy Portable Gaming Case
- Sun Pillow Punch Needle Project
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners