Octopus Publishing USA
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Octopus is a leading, London-based publisher of illustrated books. It is comprised of nine imprints, and as a group have extensive experience of working with high profile authors, trusted partners and associations to produce exciting, market leading books. Our imprints each have their own identity and all publish highly successful titles of outstanding quality and content.
Conran Octopus, founded by Sir Terence Conran and Paul Hamlyn to publish cutting-edge books of the very highest quality in both content and design.
Mitchell Beazley, which produces books on a wide range of subjects including cooking, gardening, reference, as well as award winning wine titles and bestselling antiques books under the Miller brand and Spruce known for its innovative design.
Ticktock Children’s Books
Reviews on AllFreeSewing:
Read NextSense and Sensibility
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Denim Halloween Hanging Pockets
- Diy Simple Scrunchy - A Simple Sewing Project
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Sew Fabric Bows
- Free Pumpkin Sewing Pattern
- How To Make A Quilt From Start To Finish 8 Easy Steps
- Witch Hat Halloween Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- September 2023 Mystery Sew Along
- 10 Minutes Hand Warmers
- Bamboo Handle Handbag Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners