We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Shannon Fabrics is the premier destination for all types of plush fabrics and is making the world a softer place. Shannon Fabrics has earned the trust of its customers, suppliers and other industry leaders. Currently Shannon Fabrics imports and distributes many types of fabrics, including fabulous Faux Furs, snuggly CuddleTM fabrics and super soft Silky Satins. Shannon Fabrics caters to a variety of customers, including fabric stores, quilt shops, apparel manufacturers, costume manufacturers, pet accessories manufacturers and top designers. With their signature "CuddleTM" line, Shannon Fabrics has become a household name.
Owners Ebrahim and Arvin run their business with passion while maintaining a loyal, family environment for their employees, who play a vital role in the company’s success. As a united team, they have made it a constant practice to run an honest and ethical business, with a win-win mentality.
Products Reviewed on AllFreeSewing:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- National Sewing Month Scavenger Hunt
- National Sewing Month 2019
- 20 DIY Window Treatments
- 30 1920s Patterns Coco Chanel Would Love
- How to Sew a Drawstring Bag
- How to Fix a Bra Band That's Too Tight
- Glitter Vinyl Lunch Sack
- Santa or Gnome Hanging Kitchen Towel
- Phone Charger Holder PDF Pattern
- Marimekko DIY Flower Pillows
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners