We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Shannon Fabrics is the premier destination for all types of plush fabrics and is making the world a softer place. Shannon Fabrics has earned the trust of its customers, suppliers and other industry leaders. Currently Shannon Fabrics imports and distributes many types of fabrics, including fabulous Faux Furs, snuggly CuddleTM fabrics and super soft Silky Satins. Shannon Fabrics caters to a variety of customers, including fabric stores, quilt shops, apparel manufacturers, costume manufacturers, pet accessories manufacturers and top designers. With their signature "CuddleTM" line, Shannon Fabrics has become a household name.
Owners Ebrahim and Arvin run their business with passion while maintaining a loyal, family environment for their employees, who play a vital role in the company’s success. As a united team, they have made it a constant practice to run an honest and ethical business, with a win-win mentality.
Products Reviewed on AllFreeSewing:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Prevent Clothes From Shrinking
- Wallace the Whale Plush Pattern
- Clean, Smooth, and Crisp: How to Unwrinkle Clothes
- How to Make Hats: 34 Sewing Tutorials to Make Hats You Will Love
- What Is Fusible Interfacing Used For?
- Upcycled Hexagon Patchwork Sweater Blanket
- Mediterraneo Fabric Collection
- Snug, Toasty, and Cozy: 25+ Blanket Sewing Patterns
- 36 Ways to Learn How to Sew a Scarf
- Ninja Applique DIY Throw Pillow
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners