We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Hey y'all! My name is Alida. My blog, Alida Makes, is my little corner of the internet where I get to share my creations with you. I’ve been blogging since September of 2009, and along the way I’ve learned so much it’s incredible (look at my old posts and you’ll see what I mean)! When my mother-in-law gave me my first sewing machine 5 years ago I never imagined that I could sew a simple a-line jumper, let alone a closet full of clothes.
My husband is a neat freak and I am a messy creative type, but somehow we make it work! We have four children. FOUR. They are smart, funny, loud, stubborn, beautiful creatures, and I love them like crazy. It's pretty chaotic in our house. My sewing keeps me sane!
Links on AllFreeSewing.com:
70s Toddler Jumpsuit
Baby Hedgehog Halloween Costume
Clever Beach Blanket Pattern
Giant Easy Clutch Pattern
Sail Away Bubble Dress Pattern
Big Ugly Shirt Refashioned into Maternity Top
Petite Denim Clutch Tutorial
Gatsby Fringe Tank Top Tutorial
It's a Cinch Maxi Tutorial
20 Minute Vintage Clutch Refashion
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
For anyone that's fed up with the kitchen towels always ending up on the floor, the Stay Put Kitchen Towel Tutorial will show you how… Continue reading: "Stay Put Kitchen Towel Tutorial"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make Reusable Mop Pads
- Easiest Diy Baby Tie
- Easy Diy Pencil Pouch
- DIY Doll Clothes
- Super Easy Pencil Case- Free Sewing For Beginners
- Mini Half Apron
- Easy Pouches With Zipper
- Japanese Knot Bag
- Shoulder Or Cross Bag
- How To Add Reverse Applique To Your Projects
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners