We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Hey y'all! My name is Alida. My blog, Alida Makes, is my little corner of the internet where I get to share my creations with you. I’ve been blogging since September of 2009, and along the way I’ve learned so much it’s incredible (look at my old posts and you’ll see what I mean)! When my mother-in-law gave me my first sewing machine 5 years ago I never imagined that I could sew a simple a-line jumper, let alone a closet full of clothes.
My husband is a neat freak and I am a messy creative type, but somehow we make it work! We have four children. FOUR. They are smart, funny, loud, stubborn, beautiful creatures, and I love them like crazy. It's pretty chaotic in our house. My sewing keeps me sane!
Links on AllFreeSewing.com:
70s Toddler Jumpsuit
Baby Hedgehog Halloween Costume
Clever Beach Blanket Pattern
Giant Easy Clutch Pattern
Sail Away Bubble Dress Pattern
Big Ugly Shirt Refashioned into Maternity Top
Petite Denim Clutch Tutorial
Gatsby Fringe Tank Top Tutorial
It's a Cinch Maxi Tutorial
20 Minute Vintage Clutch Refashion
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sewing Machine Cover Pattern + Tutorial
- Autumn from It's Always Autumn
- Sewing With Flannel: Tips You Need To Know
- How To Make A Sherpa Fleece And Flannel Blanket
- Types of Clothing Closures
- How To Miter Corners
- Fabric Pumpkins
- Fabric Pumpkin Tutorial - 90's Grunge Shirt
- Button Up Shirt To Dress Tutorial
- Shorten A Sweater From The Bottom With Hem Tape
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners