Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- see all comments
"I can not download th eproject...link is not working...please check"
"I have downloaded the Trevor Pyjama pattern but am unable to just print one size but I cannot turn off the layers of unwangted sizes"
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Hey y'all! My name is Alida. My blog, Alida Makes, is my little corner of the internet where I get to share my creations with you. I’ve been blogging since September of 2009, and along the way I’ve learned so much it’s incredible (look at my old posts and you’ll see what I mean)! When my mother-in-law gave me my first sewing machine 5 years ago I never imagined that I could sew a simple a-line jumper, let alone a closet full of clothes.
My husband is a neat freak and I am a messy creative type, but somehow we make it work! We have four children. FOUR. They are smart, funny, loud, stubborn, beautiful creatures, and I love them like crazy. It's pretty chaotic in our house. My sewing keeps me sane!
Alida Makes Blog
Follow the Alida Makes on Facebook
Follow Alida Makes on Instagram
Follow @alidamakes on Twitter
Follow Alida Makes on Pinterest
Links on AllFreeSewing.com:
70s Toddler Jumpsuit
Baby Hedgehog Halloween Costume
Clever Beach Blanket Pattern
Giant Easy Clutch Pattern
Sail Away Bubble Dress Pattern
Big Ugly Shirt Refashioned into Maternity Top
Petite Denim Clutch Tutorial
Gatsby Fringe Tank Top Tutorial
It's a Cinch Maxi Tutorial
20 Minute Vintage Clutch Refashion
Read NextJessica Abbott
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Hot Potato Pouch
Baked potatoes are the ultimate comfort food. They fill you up. They go well with yummy additions like cheese and chives. They are… Continue reading: "Hot Potato Pouch"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Sew a Simple Coaster
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- May Flowers Spring Wreath DIY
- Easy Shopping Bag
- Dresden Plate Quilt Block
- Chair Cover Sewing Pattern
- Scraptastic Face Wipes
- Easy DIY Heart Pillow (With Reverse Applique)
- Why Do Clothes Shrink in the Dryer?
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners