We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Angela Pingel is a self-taught quilter who has been sewing for over 20 years. She made her very first quilt during her senior year in high school for her college dorm room. Her degrees include a BA in Mathematics from Saint Mary’s College and an Associates Degree in Interior Design from Ivy Technical Institute. The winner of the Moda Bakeshop Sliced Competition, Angela is also part of the 2nd Bakeshop Book, Sweet Celebrations. Angela has been published in 101 Patchwork Projects, Modern Patchwork, and Quilt Scene by Interweave Press, 99 Modern Blocks by C&T Publishing, and Quiltmaker’s 100 blocks, as well as being featured on Moda Bakeshop. She manages her blog, Cut To Pieces, in her free time between sewing and raising her sweet little girl with her husband, Mike.
Projects on AllFreeSewing:
Read NextJill Shepherd
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Pink Blush Scalloped DIY Dress will make you look and feel so feminine and chic. This dress was inspired by a similar one from… Continue reading: "Pink Blush Scalloped DIY Dress"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Simple Dolman Top Tutorial
- Free Barbie Top Pattern For Beginners
- Rainbow Sewing: 32 Colorful Projects to Sew
- Charming Pastel Half Square Mini Quilt Pattern
- Diy Farmer's Market Tote
- Temperature Quilt
- 3 Way Bag
- Sunglasses Case Sewing Pattern
- Free Tiered Dress Sewing Pattern
- How To Make Curtains
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners