- see all comments
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
"I have just downloaded the pattern CARDINAL QUILT Designed by Marie Duncan CCQ0502-031950M and am questioning the gold beak and black face area. There is no instruction as to how to do it."
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Angela Pingel is a self-taught quilter who has been sewing for over 20 years. She made her very first quilt during her senior year in high school for her college dorm room. Her degrees include a BA in Mathematics from Saint Mary’s College and an Associates Degree in Interior Design from Ivy Technical Institute. The winner of the Moda Bakeshop Sliced Competition, Angela is also part of the 2nd Bakeshop Book, Sweet Celebrations. Angela has been published in 101 Patchwork Projects, Modern Patchwork, and Quilt Scene by Interweave Press, 99 Modern Blocks by C&T Publishing, and Quiltmaker’s 100 blocks, as well as being featured on Moda Bakeshop. She manages her blog, Cut To Pieces, in her free time between sewing and raising her sweet little girl with her husband, Mike.
Blog (Cut to Pieces)
Follow Angela Pingel on Pinterest
Follow Cut to Pieces on Flickr
Follow Cut to Pieces on Instagram
Follow Cut to Pieces on Facebook
Projects on AllFreeSewing:
Read NextKaylee Pope, Editor
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Letting Out Pants
If you've ever struggled to button a pair of pants be sure to check out the Letting Out Pants tutorial. This helpful link will show… Continue reading: "Letting Out Pants"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- Diy Jane Austen Costume
- Easy Gathered Skirt With Rounded Patch Pockets
- Easy Pillowcase Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners