We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Hi, my name is Anna Evers. I'm a half-Danish half-dominican fashion designer based in Barcelona. I write a DIY fashion blog with easy and advanced tutorials to make your own jewelry, clothes, complements and accessories by recycling or making pieces from scratch. I named my blog Plan B Anna Evers because my life is plan B. I wanted to show, help with and share all the great things you can do with your hands. Saving money in fashion, dressing more creatively and unique with good taste and style, that's why it's called Plan B.
I write tutorials for everybody: new beginners, crafters, fashionistas and DIY'ers. My DIY projects are explained step by step with some inside tips. I would consider my style to be modern and stylish yet simple and fresh.
Don't miss my blog for great fashion inspiration, I hope you like it ;)
Anna's Projects on AllFreeSewing:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Install Bag Feet
- Flared T-shirt Pattern
- Reversible Placemat With Pockets
- Easy Hanging Kitchen Towel
- How To Pick Fabric For A Quilt
- Embroidered Coffe Pot Cozy
- Diy Witch Hat In Any Size
- Easy Sewing Tricks- How-to Make Shaped Bag Straps
- How To Make A Triangle Scarf
- Cute Diy Flamingo Costume
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners