Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- see all comments
"I have downloaded the Trevor Pyjama pattern but am unable to just print one size but I cannot turn off the layers of unwangted sizes"
"Well it would have been helpful if it had said that in the first place! Thanks for letting us know."
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Hi, I'm Anna. I blog at www.noodle-head.com where I've got a ton of fun and easy tutorials. I'm also addicted to sewing with zippers, so if you're ready for some zipper fun, stop on over!
Anna's Blog (Noodlehead)
Follow Noodlehead on Instagram
Follow Noodlehead on Facebook
Follow Noodlehead on Pinterest
Follow Noodlehead on Flickr
Anna's Projects on AllFreeSewing:
Mail Organizer Tutorial
Vintage Hankie Pillow Covers
Scrappy Make up Pouch
Christmas Tree Decorations
DIY Snowflake Pillow
Messenger Bag From Cargo Pants
Drawstring Bag Tutorial
Basic Boy's Wallet
Vintage Gun Sleeve
Summer Madras Tote Bag
Happy Trails Tote Pattern
Toothbrush Travel Case Tutorial
Wanderlust Crossbody Bag Pattern
Weekender Cargo Duffle Bag Pattern
Check Me Out Library Tote Pattern
Read NextKrista Childers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Oct 24, 2017
HI would love to make the gun sleeve but it will not print of with the square 2" just prints of 1 page
Aug 03, 2011
Can someone please, PLEASE, help me to find robe patterns that zip up the front, preferrably ones that zip all the way up and down, not just to the waist. Any pattern will be appreciated. All I can find are the ones that wrap in the front and I do not like those. Thanks so much. Jody K.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Easily Maintained Market Totes
What is it that makes these Easily Maintained Market Totes so user-friendly? For one thing, these DIY bags are reusable, meaning that… Continue reading: "Easily Maintained Market Totes"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- May Flowers Spring Wreath DIY
- Easy Shopping Bag
- Dresden Plate Quilt Block
- Chair Cover Sewing Pattern
- Scraptastic Face Wipes
- Easy DIY Heart Pillow (With Reverse Applique)
- Why Do Clothes Shrink in the Dryer?
- Free Curved Top Zipper Pouch Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners