Sew Merry and Bright
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Sew Merry and Bright
By Linda Lum DeBono
Get ready to deck the halls with homemade decorations that are sure to spread holiday cheer throughout the house. With Linda Lum DeBono's Sew Merry and Bright, you'll find 21 fun projects including wall hangings, ornaments, stocking patterns, table runners and more. Every surface of your home can look festive and inviting this Christmas. If you're more interested in creating DIY gifts for loved ones, this awesome book can offer special gift ideas as well. With step by step instructions and large color photos, you don't have to be an advanced sewist to create these lovely Christmas projects. Sew Merry and Bright is the book for creative types looking for fun, new ways to create cheerful surroundings this holiday season.
Read NextCrafting With Flannel Book Review
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to End a Sewing Stitch
- DIY Heart Keychain
- Sam Sunbonnet Key Holder
- Sewing Planners For Sewing Projects
- Basic Clothing Alterations: Learn How to Make Alterations at Home
- $5 DIY Sewing Machine Extension Table
- 7 Easy Valentine's Day Sewing Projects Free eBook
- Natural Organic Dried Cherry Pit Hand Warmers
- How to Shorten Sleeves of a Button Up Shirt
- 8 DIY Reusable Makeup Remover Pads
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners