Sew Merry and Bright
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Sew Merry and Bright
By Linda Lum DeBono
Get ready to deck the halls with homemade decorations that are sure to spread holiday cheer throughout the house. With Linda Lum DeBono's Sew Merry and Bright, you'll find 21 fun projects including wall hangings, ornaments, stocking patterns, table runners and more. Every surface of your home can look festive and inviting this Christmas. If you're more interested in creating DIY gifts for loved ones, this awesome book can offer special gift ideas as well. With step by step instructions and large color photos, you don't have to be an advanced sewist to create these lovely Christmas projects. Sew Merry and Bright is the book for creative types looking for fun, new ways to create cheerful surroundings this holiday season.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Go retro using what's in the linen closet with a pillowcase dress pattern for a Sweet and Simple Pillowcase Dress. Make your own… Continue reading: "Sweet and Simple Vintage Pillowcase Dress"
- 100 Applique Motifs
- Happy Homemade: Sew Chic Review
- Sewing Pretty Little Accessories
- 25 Handmade Gift Ideas from Top Designers
- Northcott Fabrics Holiday Snow Pattern and Starry Night II Fabric Review
- Pattern Fitting with Confidence
- 50 Any-Size Travel Blocks
- Win a copy of Windy City Bags!
- Pincushion Appeal: Patterns for Pincushions to Make You Smile
- Enter to win The Marilyn Dress pattern!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners