Sew Merry and Bright
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Sew Merry and Bright
By Linda Lum DeBono
Get ready to deck the halls with homemade decorations that are sure to spread holiday cheer throughout the house. With Linda Lum DeBono's Sew Merry and Bright, you'll find 21 fun projects including wall hangings, ornaments, stocking patterns, table runners and more. Every surface of your home can look festive and inviting this Christmas. If you're more interested in creating DIY gifts for loved ones, this awesome book can offer special gift ideas as well. With step by step instructions and large color photos, you don't have to be an advanced sewist to create these lovely Christmas projects. Sew Merry and Bright is the book for creative types looking for fun, new ways to create cheerful surroundings this holiday season.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Steampunk Your Wardrobe
- Pattern Fitting with Confidence
- The Dressmaker's Technique Bible
- Enter to win The Marilyn Dress pattern!
- Crafting With Flannel Book Review
- Cloth Diapers Made Easy
- Sewing Pottery by Machine
- 100 Any Size Christmas Blocks
- Enter for your chance to win the Signature Bags and Totes Sewing Bundle Giveaway!
- Button and Stitch
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Stuffed Alligator Sewing Pattern
- How To Make A Felt Alligator
- Easy Diy Pillow Covers
- Diy Bedside Or Couch Organizer
- Fun Crop Top Sewing Tutorial
- Upcycled Baby Doll Clothes
- Fat Quarter Kid Apron Tutorial
- Sew Four Easy Bookmarks With A Free Pattern
- Origami Bag / Free Pattern With 4 Sizes
- Insulated Baby Bottle Cover Free Sewing Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners