Chelsea from Lovely Indeed
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Chelsea Costa is a musical theatre performer by day and a blogger by night — or sometimes vice versa. Her blog, Lovely Indeed, focuses on a DIY lifestyle, and all of the happiness that comes along with it. Chelsea's DIY style is clean, modern, and always has an unexpected twist. She's been featured on the Etsy blog, HGVT.com, DIY Network, Elle Greece, HuffPost Home, Fossil, Emily Henderson, Apartment Therapy, and many more.
After five spectacular years living in Manhattan, she recently relocated to her home state of sunny California with her husband, Ryan. They now reside in Los Angeles and spend their time diligently becoming familiar with every shop, restaurant, beach, and flea market within a 50-mile radius.
Links on AllFreeSewing.com:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 5 Minute Free Bag Pattern
- Little Girl Purse with Flap
- The Easiest DIY Bag on the Planet to Sew
- One Yard Dish Towel Tote Bag
- Easy Ruffle Apron
- Adult Bib Apron
- One Hour Free Apron Patterns
- Adjustable Kitchen Apron
- Basic Utility Free Apron Pattern
- Magic 8 Method Tutorial for Making HSTs