We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Hi! I'm Chrissy. I have a passion to CREATE! I love to explore colors and motifs in soft toys and clothing for children and pretty useful things. I love to learn new crafty skills and make anything and everything I can- and I want to share it all with you. Even the mundane can be interesting with some creative imagination!
I have been creating and imagining things, sewing and crafting for my entire life, but it wasn’t until my daughter was born that I started designing sewing patterns. My designing started with cloth diapers for my little girl, and now includes dresses, shirts, pants and more. I also love to work with wool felt and most of my designing these days are toys and ornaments that I dye, design and sew myself.
I post tutorials and inspiration to get people creating over on my blog Muse of the Morning. I also sell my patterns there and I have an etsy shop where I sell my hand-dyed wool felt, handmade crafty kits and other little bits of whimsy that I create!
Links on AllFreeSewing.com:
How to Make Bias Tape
Printable Folk Art Appliques
Girls Apron Dress Pattern
Keep Your Kid Quiet Bag
I Spy It! DIY Mug Rug
Jumbo Beach Bag
On The Go Fabric Chalkboard Tutorial
DIY Kids' Sun Hat
Kids' DIY Tank Top
First Day of School Girls' Dress Pattern
Wise Mr. Owl Craft
Precious Embroidered Heart Ornament
Cute Ruffly DIY T-Shirt
Turn Your Embroidery Project into a Quilted Wall Hanging
Rainbow and Clouds Embroidery Design
A Lovely Pincushion from a Mayonnaise Jar Lid
How to Sew Embroidered Applique onto Any Cloth Surface
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilted Notecards
- Ruched Headband
- How To Sew a Star Softie
- Sew A Welt Zipper Pocket
- No Pattern T-shirt and Dress
- Girl's Tiered Skirt
- Leather Look Handbag
- 20+ Patterns to Make Dish Towels
- Upcycled Tea Towel Messenger Bag
- 33 Free Shirt Patterns: Learn How to Sew a Shirt