- see all comments
"I have downloaded the Trevor Pyjama pattern but am unable to just print one size but I cannot turn off the layers of unwangted sizes"
"Well it would have been helpful if it had said that in the first place! Thanks for letting us know."
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Dana Willard is author of the DIY sewing and design blog: MADE. Her designs are simple and free from clutter, yet alive with creative color. Detailed step-by-step tutorials and stunning photography make her site a daily blog stop for readers worldwide. Head over and enjoy the eye candy for yourself.
Dana's Blog (MADE)
Follow MADE on YouTube
Follow MADE on Facebook
Follow MADE on Pinterest
Follow MADE on Twitter
Follow MADE on Flickr
Dana's Projects on AllFreeSewing:
Beach Towel Dress
Colored Rice Easter Eggs
Crib and Toddler Bed Sheets
Easy Fabric Dyeing
Freezer Paper Stencil
From Stripes to Chevron
Make Your Own Pattern
Perfect Diaper Cover
Simple Pajama Shorts
The Warhol Dress Pattern
Refashion Sweater for Boys
Shirt Dress Tutorial
Basic Kids' Pants
Painted Heart Shirt
Stripes of Neon Tote
Half Moon Pocket
Puffed Princess Sleeves
Crib and Toddler Bed Sheets
Wild Wild West Vest
Ahoy Matey Costume
Deep Pockets Skirt
The Boy Shorts
Mommy's Favorite Maternity Shirt
How to Dye Elastic
Making a Shirt Look Modest
A Simple Skirt Tutorial
Green Earth Grocery Bags
Diverse Drawstring Sack
Child's Skirt for the Market
Simple Baby Dress
Sleeping Princess Halloween Costume
Read NextKrista Childers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Easily Maintained Market Totes
What is it that makes these Easily Maintained Market Totes so user-friendly? For one thing, these DIY bags are reusable, meaning that… Continue reading: "Easily Maintained Market Totes"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- May Flowers Spring Wreath DIY
- Easy Shopping Bag
- Dresden Plate Quilt Block
- Chair Cover Sewing Pattern
- Scraptastic Face Wipes
- Easy DIY Heart Pillow (With Reverse Applique)
- Why Do Clothes Shrink in the Dryer?
- Free Curved Top Zipper Pouch Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners