We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Hello, I am Fawnda and I am a 30-something from St. Paul, Minnesota. I am a wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend. I have 2 children (a boy and a girl) who are adopted from South Korea. They are a true blessing in my life!
I adore all things crafty. I enjoy figuring things out for myself and I feel pride in making my own things. I also love to repurpose and recycle items into something beautiful! You can find me crafting and creating at my site Fireflies and Jellybeans!
When I am not crafting, you will find me reading a good book, playing with my kids, or watching a movie with my hubby. Some of my favorite things include: new clothes, summer, Harry Potter, sleep, and peanut butter!
Fawnda's Blog (Fireflies and Jellybeans)
Follow Fireflies and Jellybeans on Flickr
Follow Fireflies and Jellybeans on Pinterest
Follow Fireflies and Jellybeans on Twitter
Fawnda's Projects on AllFreeSewing:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
You might think you need years of sewing experience in order to make your own clothes, however this Comfortably Bold Shirt Refashion… Continue reading: "Comfortably Bold Shirt Refashion Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Kids Farmhouse Apron Sewing Tutorial
- Barbie Tulle Dress Tutorial
- Diy Hobbyhorse/ Stick Horse
- Come Together Purse Lining & Mini Bags
- How To Sew A Zipper Pouch
- Basket Quilt Block
- Hourglass Quilt Block
- Easy Cloth Tortilla Warmer
- Flannel Fabric Face Mask Tutorial [Printable Templates]
- Embroidered Heart Decoration
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners