Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- see all comments
"I can not download th eproject...link is not working...please check"
"I have downloaded the Trevor Pyjama pattern but am unable to just print one size but I cannot turn off the layers of unwangted sizes"
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
I am an addicted stitcher!! I love to sew anything that i can get my hands on. I am not restrictive when it comes to projects. Hand embroider, Machine quilting, or X-stitch. I do it all. Bags, hotpads, aprons, quilts, samplers, dolls, toys…whatever else that comes to mind. Besides my blog where I blab about sewing, I have an online sewing group full of patterns and workshops by other designers.
Becky's Blog (Patchwork Posse)
Patchwork Posse Shop
Follow Becky on Facebook
Follow Becky on Twitter
Follow Becky on Pinterest
Follow Becky on Google+
Becky's Projects on AllFreeSewing:
- Bread Basket Cover
- Chicken Feed Bag Tutorial
- Chunky Wheel Table Runner Tutorial
- Cotton Terry Cloth Fingertip Towels
- DIY Notebook Cover for Kids
- DIY Rice Heating Pad
- Doily Pin Cushion
- Easy Elastic Bracelet
- Embroidery Pin Cushion Pattern
- Flag Pillow Cover Tutorial
- Flowery Fabric Headband Pattern
- How to Sew a Microwave Potato Bag
- In the Leafy Treetops Quilt
- Machine Quilting Basics
- Scrappy Needle Keeper Tutorial
- Vinyl Notebook Cover
- Nintendo DS Bag
- Dandy Handy Warmers
- Matching Towel and Hot Pad Tutorial
- The Picnic Pack
- Hankie Baby Quilt
- Rococo Gardens Quilt
- Buzzing Buddies
- Doll Quilt
- Quite Clever Quilted Travel Game
- Your Favorite Beach Bag
- Microwave Bowl Potholder
- Nautical Pillow Pattern
- Pattern Full of Posies Skirt
- Pillowcase Pattern with Cuff
- Brr! Draft Blocker
- Coffee Table Quilt
- Geometric Heart Pillowcase Pattern
- Carry-On Crafter Bag
- Quillow Pattern
- Sparklers Mini Quilt Tutorial
- String Quilt Tutorial
- Thimble Pin Cushion
- Vintage Hankies Baby Quilt Pattern
- Zippered Pouch Tutorial
- Travel DIY Pillow Tutorial
- One Hour Yuletide Pillows
- Snowman DIY Pillow Pattern
Read NextKrista Childers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Hot Potato Pouch
Baked potatoes are the ultimate comfort food. They fill you up. They go well with yummy additions like cheese and chives. They are… Continue reading: "Hot Potato Pouch"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Sew a Simple Coaster
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- May Flowers Spring Wreath DIY
- Easy Shopping Bag
- Dresden Plate Quilt Block
- Chair Cover Sewing Pattern
- Scraptastic Face Wipes
- Easy DIY Heart Pillow (With Reverse Applique)
- Why Do Clothes Shrink in the Dryer?
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners