We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Melissa Mora blogs at Melly Sews, where she gets to combine her love of sewing, teaching and writing in one creative place. She sews in the intersection of ruffles and race cars, that sweet spot between her own girly-girl impulses and design for her two rough and tumble boys. Melissa spent 12 years in the classroom as an award-winning high school theater teacher before leaving recently to become a full time blogger and the designer/owner of Blank Slate Patterns, focusing on PDF sewing patterns for modern boys, girls, and women. She has over 30 years of sewing experience (she started young!) and loves to teach others the joys of sewing.
A native Texan, Melissa lives in Austin with her husband and two boys.
Melissa's Projects on AllFreeSewing:
Play Ball V-Neck
Oh La La Tank
Draped Color Block Tee
Royal Baby Gown
Little Gatsby Hat
Fine Fedora Hat
Boys' Mock Fly and Pockets Pants
Adorable Baby Romper
Kid Size Football Jersey
Ginger's Ruffled Skirt
DIY Bias Tape
Easy Christmas Poinsetta Headband
Classic Collared Shirt
Piglet Hat for DIY Halloween Costume
How to Make a Chef's Hat
Yellow Hat Tutorial
Portable Hanging Cup Holder
Luxurious Leather Tote Bag Tutorial
Pretty Pleated Dress
Adorable Argyle DIY Hoodie
Boho Dreams Skirt Tutorial
Bohemian Ruched Ombre Dress
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners