- see all comments
"Updated link https//web.archive.org/web/20200203132624/https//d == iystyle.net/projects/fashion/ruffled-zipper-clutch == /"
"https//www.charmed-liebling.com/uploads/1/1/1/6/11 == 162541/pinkpeonybag9589.pdf. It seems like the link is broken."
"Thanks a lot!!"
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Melissa Mora blogs at Melly Sews, where she gets to combine her love of sewing, teaching and writing in one creative place. She sews in the intersection of ruffles and race cars, that sweet spot between her own girly-girl impulses and design for her two rough and tumble boys. Melissa spent 12 years in the classroom as an award-winning high school theater teacher before leaving recently to become a full time blogger and the designer/owner of Blank Slate Patterns, focusing on PDF sewing patterns for modern boys, girls, and women. She has over 30 years of sewing experience (she started young!) and loves to teach others the joys of sewing.
A native Texan, Melissa lives in Austin with her husband and two boys.
Melissa's Blog (Melly Sews)
Follow Melissa on Facebook
Follow Melissa on Twitter
Follow Melissa on Pinterest
Follow Melissa on Flickr
Melissa's Projects on AllFreeSewing:
Play Ball V-Neck
Oh La La Tank
Draped Color Block Tee
Royal Baby Gown
Little Gatsby Hat
Fine Fedora Hat
Boys' Mock Fly and Pockets Pants
Adorable Baby Romper
Kid Size Football Jersey
Ginger's Ruffled Skirt
DIY Bias Tape
Easy Christmas Poinsetta Headband
Classic Collared Shirt
Piglet Hat for DIY Halloween Costume
How to Make a Chef's Hat
Yellow Hat Tutorial
Portable Hanging Cup Holder
Luxurious Leather Tote Bag Tutorial
Pretty Pleated Dress
Adorable Argyle DIY Hoodie
Boho Dreams Skirt Tutorial
Bohemian Ruched Ombre Dress
Read NextKrista Childers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
One-Hour Water Bottle Bag
Sustainable water bottles help you stay hydrated and help you avoid having to purchase bottle after bottle. Plus, with water by your… Continue reading: "One-Hour Water Bottle Bag"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Why is My Thread Wrapping Around the Bobbin?
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- Diy Jane Austen Costume
- Easy Gathered Skirt With Rounded Patch Pockets
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners