- see all comments
"Updated link https//web.archive.org/web/20200203132624/https//d == iystyle.net/projects/fashion/ruffled-zipper-clutch == /"
"https//www.charmed-liebling.com/uploads/1/1/1/6/11 == 162541/pinkpeonybag9589.pdf. It seems like the link is broken."
"Thanks a lot!!"
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
I’m Haley Pierson-Cox, a crafty, granny glasses-wearing Brooklyn gal with a giant crush on all things DIY. I write The Zen of Making, a DIY blog featuring crafty tutorials, handmade geekery, vegan goodness, and all things domestic. (Okay, and a few cat photos.) I’m also a blogger at craftzine.com and a contributor to Craft Test Dummies, where I cover needle crafts, sewing, and yarn crafting.
As a kid, I made Rube Goldberg machines in my bedroom and filled notebooks with elaborate stories and drawings. Today, I’m a technical craft writing and tutorial-obsessed book nerd with a background in marketing who’s living--and loving--the DIY life. I spend my days making things and writing about the process, which is a pretty perfect job for a fidgety, obsessively organized kid with too much imagination who didn’t know she’d grow up to be a craft writer!
Things that I love: Sewing, crafting, DIY, crochet, embroidery, kitties, vegan goodness, my awesome husband, tutorials, right angles, beer.
Things that I could live without: Extraneous apostrophes, spiders.
Blog (The Zen of Making)
Follow The Zen of Making on Faceobook
Follow The Zen of Making on Google+
Follow The Zen of Making on Twitter
Follow The Zen of Making on Flickr
Follow The Zen of Making on Instagram
Follow The Zen of Making on YouTube
Follow The Zen of Making on Pinterest
Follow The Zen of Making on Ravelry
Projects on AllFreeSewing:
Rainbow Pillowcase Dress Part 1
Rainbow Pillowcase Dress Part 2
Vegan Dish and Utensil Tags
Read NextAnna Lieser
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Awesome Denim Clutch
At long last, the bag of your dreams is here. Take a look at these instructions on how to make a clutch purse and try to deny that The… Continue reading: "The Awesome Denim Clutch"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Cell Phone Bag Pattern
- Why is My Thread Wrapping Around the Bobbin?
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- Diy Jane Austen Costume
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners