We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
I’m Haley Pierson-Cox, a crafty, granny glasses-wearing Brooklyn gal with a giant crush on all things DIY. I write The Zen of Making, a DIY blog featuring crafty tutorials, handmade geekery, vegan goodness, and all things domestic. (Okay, and a few cat photos.) I’m also a blogger at craftzine.com and a contributor to Craft Test Dummies, where I cover needle crafts, sewing, and yarn crafting.
As a kid, I made Rube Goldberg machines in my bedroom and filled notebooks with elaborate stories and drawings. Today, I’m a technical craft writing and tutorial-obsessed book nerd with a background in marketing who’s living--and loving--the DIY life. I spend my days making things and writing about the process, which is a pretty perfect job for a fidgety, obsessively organized kid with too much imagination who didn’t know she’d grow up to be a craft writer!
Things that I love: Sewing, crafting, DIY, crochet, embroidery, kitties, vegan goodness, my awesome husband, tutorials, right angles, beer.
Things that I could live without: Extraneous apostrophes, spiders.
Blog (The Zen of Making)
Follow The Zen of Making on Faceobook
Follow The Zen of Making on Google+
Follow The Zen of Making on Twitter
Follow The Zen of Making on Flickr
Follow The Zen of Making on Instagram
Follow The Zen of Making on YouTube
Follow The Zen of Making on Pinterest
Follow The Zen of Making on Ravelry
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
You might think you need years of sewing experience in order to make your own clothes, however this Comfortably Bold Shirt Refashion… Continue reading: "Comfortably Bold Shirt Refashion Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Metal Frame Embroidered Bag Pattern
- Reading Glasses Case Using A Flex Frame
- Simple Sew Mug Warmer
- Diy Frankenstein Costume With A Free Pattern
- Diy Marshmello Fortnite Costume
- Diy Halloween Cape With Hood
- Halloween Finger Puppets
- Evergreen Wreath Quilt
- How To Make A Mask Protector
- Make A Table Napkin From Fabric - Easy Square Corner Method
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners