Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- see all comments
"I can not download th eproject...link is not working...please check"
"I have downloaded the Trevor Pyjama pattern but am unable to just print one size but I cannot turn off the layers of unwangted sizes"
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Hi, I’m Heather an outgoing, creative dreamer that loves to stitch! After many years of designing for others in the apparel industry, I decided to leap off the corporate ladder and follow my creative passion.
I blog at The Sewing Loft and create tutorial style sewing patterns. I like to think of the blog as more of community, a place to share ideas, tips and techniques used during my creative process. I really enjoy that the readers often share their approach and interpretation to a project.
Heather's Blog (The Sewing Loft)
Follow The Sewing Loft on Facebook
Follow The Sewing Loft on Twitter
Follow The Sewing Loft on Google+
Follow The Sewing Loft on Pinterest
Heather's Projects on AllFreeSewing:
Simple Jersey Skirt
Heart Shaped Pattern Weight
5 Minute Fabric Scrap Birds
Scraptacular Crazy Block
Sewing with Children
6 Step Skirt
Do the Stretch Stitch
Secure Scissor Tip
Sew on Paper
Simple 15 Minute Skirt
How to Clean Vintage Fabric
Witches Brew Halloween Pillow
All Knowing Zipper Tutorial
English Paper Piecing Tutorial
Fussy Cutting Tips and Tricks
Oversize Simple Tote Bag
Easy Sewn Eyeglass Case
Fussy Cut Coasters
Americana Denim Star Pillow
Tips on Decorative Stitches
How to Sew Love Letters
DIY Valentine Cards
Be Mine Fabric Bookmarks
Baby Bulldog DIY Pillow
How to Make a Headband in 1 Hour
Little Details Sewing Tips
Seam Perfecting Easy Sewing Tips
Strawberry Pincushion Scrap Buster
The Scrap Bucket Basket
The Girl Is Tough Leather Cuff Bracelet
Classic Retro-Inspired Placemats
Read NextJessica Abbott
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Hot Potato Pouch
Baked potatoes are the ultimate comfort food. They fill you up. They go well with yummy additions like cheese and chives. They are… Continue reading: "Hot Potato Pouch"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Use a PDF Sewing Pattern
- 27 Free Kids Apron Patterns
- How to Sew a Simple Coaster
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- May Flowers Spring Wreath DIY
- Easy Shopping Bag
- Dresden Plate Quilt Block
- Chair Cover Sewing Pattern
- Scraptastic Face Wipes
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners