We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Jen is the pattern-making diva behind the tiedyediva etsy shop and lover of all things made from fabric. She hopes it doesn't sound too hokey to say that sewing is empowering, because she truly gets a rush from being able to create clothing, toys, household goods and more, all with her own two hands and supplies she has at home. She loves sharing this knowledge with others through her sewing patterns.
Jen loves to take things apart to see what makes them work, so designing sewing patterns was a natural progression, and one welcomed by her family, from dismantling small appliances. She designs her sewing patterns in her solar-powered home in California, with her energy-efficient cat as a lapwarmer. A work-at-home mom of 3, she is never at a loss for a fit model for her new patterns.
Jen's Projects on AllFreeSewing:
How to Make a Petal Tee with a Die Cut Machine
How To: Fabric Christmas Stocking
Baby Knot Hat Pattern and Tutorial
Perfectly Polished Armwarmers
Free Photo Pocket Flag Bunting Tutorial
How to Add a Pocket
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Wallace the Whale Plush Pattern
- How to Make Hats: 34 Sewing Tutorials to Make Hats You Will Love
- What Is Fusible Interfacing Used For?
- Upcycled Hexagon Patchwork Sweater Blanket
- Mediterraneo Fabric Collection
- Snug, Toasty, and Cozy: 25+ Blanket Sewing Patterns
- 36 Ways to Learn How to Sew a Scarf
- Ninja Applique DIY Throw Pillow
- Little Explorer Boys’ Pants Pattern
- Mix and Match Circle Quilt Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners