KC from The Real Thing with the Coake Family
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
KC is a creative, fun-loving , homeschooling mom of two adorable girls, 14 & 9. She has a passion for making special memories and special times with her family. When not cultivating fun for the family, she can be found crafting, creating something, organizing or sprucing up the house. Whatever she is up to, you can guarantee she has a plan, which may be revised many times, a small budget, and will get the job done. She will most likely blog about it and make sure to keep it real because she doesn't do fake.
- Visit The Real Thing with the Coake Family's Blog
- Follow KC on Facebook
- Follow KC on Pinterest
- Follow KC on Instagram
- Follow KC on Twitter
- Follow KC on Google+
- Follow KC on Periscope
KC's Projects on AllFreeSewing:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make a bedside organizer and leave your nightstand uncluttered with books and magazines. This bedside pocket organizer is an easy… Continue reading: "How to Make a Bedside Organizer"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tutorial: Easy Linen Napkins
- Easy Diy Wool Dress Tutorial
- Mitered Corners
- How To Sew A Four Patch Quilt Block
- Easy Half Square Triangles
- 22 Easter Projects To Sew
- Make Your Own Dress: 4 Spring Dresses for Women
- Upcycled Sweater Wine Gift Bag
- Upcycled Denim Hanging Baskets
- Bargello Placemats
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners