KC from The Real Thing with the Coake Family
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
KC is a creative, fun-loving , homeschooling mom of two adorable girls, 14 & 9. She has a passion for making special memories and special times with her family. When not cultivating fun for the family, she can be found crafting, creating something, organizing or sprucing up the house. Whatever she is up to, you can guarantee she has a plan, which may be revised many times, a small budget, and will get the job done. She will most likely blog about it and make sure to keep it real because she doesn't do fake.
- Visit The Real Thing with the Coake Family's Blog
- Follow KC on Facebook
- Follow KC on Pinterest
- Follow KC on Instagram
- Follow KC on Twitter
- Follow KC on Google+
- Follow KC on Periscope
KC's Projects on AllFreeSewing:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
For anyone that's fed up with the kitchen towels always ending up on the floor, the Stay Put Kitchen Towel Tutorial will show you how… Continue reading: "Stay Put Kitchen Towel Tutorial"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make Reusable Mop Pads
- Easiest Diy Baby Tie
- Easy Diy Pencil Pouch
- DIY Doll Clothes
- Super Easy Pencil Case- Free Sewing For Beginners
- Mini Half Apron
- Easy Pouches With Zipper
- Japanese Knot Bag
- Shoulder Or Cross Bag
- How To Add Reverse Applique To Your Projects
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners