Kacey Kendrick Wagner
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Kacey Kendrick Wagner loves to spend her free time making beautiful things—and big messes—in her spare bedroom studio. (Although that free time is much more limited now that a spunky little red-haired boy has joined her family!) Armed with a background in Art Education, no project or material is off limits. From felt to fabric, paint to printables–this girl dabbles in it all. Encouraged by her ever-supportive husband, she even opened an Etsy shop to peddle her wares. Kacey sees life as a series of creative endeavors, which she documents in her little corner of blogland, "Stay-at-Home Artist." The blog began as a simple personal record, then served as a "file box" of sorts to keep track of past projects, but has now blossomed into a crafty resource for all to enjoy. Hope you'll stop by to check out her tutorials, recipes, printables, and more!
Links on AllFreeSewing:
Read NextDenise Hoyle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Best of National Sewing Month 2021
- Easy Sew Shirt Extender
- How To Sew Your Own Padded Fabric Bag Handles
- Diy 4th Of July Pillow
- Diy Bias Tape Tutorial
- Machine Embroidered Stamped Mini Tote Bag
- Diy Sunglasses Case
- Difference Between Textile and Fabric and Cloth
- Americana Star Placemat Quilt Pattern
- Americana Star Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners