Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- see all comments
"Updated link https//web.archive.org/web/20200203132624/https//d == iystyle.net/projects/fashion/ruffled-zipper-clutch == /"
"https//www.charmed-liebling.com/uploads/1/1/1/6/11 == 162541/pinkpeonybag9589.pdf. It seems like the link is broken."
"Thanks a lot!!"
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
Leila from Where the Orchids Grow
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Hi there, I'm Leila. When I started this blog I never expected to last this long or have this much fun with all you fabric crazy people out there, now I can't imagine myself without this online community. It's safe to say I love to sew! I learned to sew on an old Singer treadle that lived in my bedroom when I was a little girl. I started making quilts in 2004 when I was pregnant with my boy. I made three not so terrific quilts and quickly lost interest in the patterns and fabrics that were available to me at the time. That was until I discovered modern quilting blogs in 2010, I was so inspired I could not help but sew and quilt and sew some more. I haven't stopped since!
I enjoy creating pretty things for every day use like quilts, cushions, bags, a bit of garment sewing and much more. I love paper piecing, modern Japanese fabric designs, text fabrics mixed with florals, linen, vintage and Liberty. I'm most happy rummaging through my small stash pairing up stacks of unusual fabric combinations. Occasionally I'll venture out and do some crochet or knitting.
Where the Orchids Grow
Follow Where the Orchids Grow on Twitter
Follow Where the Orchids Grow on Pinterest
Follow Where the Orchids Grow on Flickr
Leila's Projects on AllFreeSewing:
Read NextKrista Childers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
One-Hour Water Bottle Bag
Sustainable water bottles help you stay hydrated and help you avoid having to purchase bottle after bottle. Plus, with water by your… Continue reading: "One-Hour Water Bottle Bag"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Why is My Thread Wrapping Around the Bobbin?
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- Diy Jane Austen Costume
- Easy Gathered Skirt With Rounded Patch Pockets
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners