Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- see all comments
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
"I have just downloaded the pattern CARDINAL QUILT Designed by Marie Duncan CCQ0502-031950M and am questioning the gold beak and black face area. There is no instruction as to how to do it."
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
As long as I can remember, I have been sewing. I am a self-taught sewer with lots of trial and errors along the way. That actually helped me to develop my own sense of style and to try new things. Besides making clothes and other things, I do lots of clothes repurposing projects.
I started making quilts in my teens and I love everything about it! I design and sell stitchery patterns locally and in my Etsy shop. (I was taking a little break after the third baby, but now she is going to be in school full time I would love to spend more time in designing!)
I am also interested in cooking, thrifting, jewelry making, and interior decorating. You can find my latest projects and much more on my blog: Tea Rose Home.
Sachiko's Blog (Tea Rose Home)
Sachiko's Projects on AllFreeSewing:
5 Minute Scrap Yo-Yos
Almost No Sew Ring Display Case
Denim Flower Corsage
Four Shirts Four Ways
Self Binding Swaddle Blanket
Sew Cute T-Shirt Flower Makeover
Simply Sewn Reliable Key Chain
Thoroughly Thrifty Reversible Handbag
Floral Scarf from Dress
Corduroy Skirt with Flowers
Sew Stylish Pincushion
Fit for Pemberley Dress
Denim Flower DIY Necklace
Embroidered Dress to Tote Refashion
Read NextKaylee Pope, Editor
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Aug 31, 2011
enjoy reading about all her ideas,and i will try some of her projects as well. thanks naomi g.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Letting Out Pants
If you've ever struggled to button a pair of pants be sure to check out the Letting Out Pants tutorial. This helpful link will show… Continue reading: "Letting Out Pants"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- Diy Jane Austen Costume
- Easy Gathered Skirt With Rounded Patch Pockets
- Easy Pillowcase Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners