Wen from What's Mummy Up To?
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
My name is Wen and I am Mummy to the 2 most gorgeous girls ever, Bethany and Hannah, and wife to the love of my life...awww! Since I had my 2nd daughter at Christmas 2011, and with the busyness of being a Mum of 2, I have needed to keep myself sane between feeding kids, laundry, nappies, laundry, sleepless nights, laundry, school drop off, laundry, swimming lessons and ... well ... laundry. While some Mums might join the gym or go back to full time work in order to feel like themselves, I have found that making stuff...pretty much anything...does the trick. Especially if that stuff can be made during a kiddy nap time, and without leaving the house! Here's what this Mummy's been up to ...
Projects on AllFreeSewing:
- Stylish Baby Change Mat Clutch
- Itty Bitty Easy Girls Dress
- Roly Poly DIY Changing Pad
- Little Dorothy Baby Dress Pattern
- Tank Top Girls' Dress Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Sewing a quilt is not an easy talent to master. However, this Squaring Up a DIY Quilt Block video tutorial will make sewing the… Continue reading: "How to Square Up a Quilt Blockvideocam"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Bear Paw Quilt Block
- Easy Fleece Poncho Pattern For Kids
- How To Sew Fleece Blankets
- Baby Changing Mat Patterns
- Double Layer Chiffon Blouse Free Tutorial
- Diy Wine Dispenser From A Christmas Stocking
- Easy Diy Infinity Scarf
- Adorable 12-18 Month Old Dress Pattern
- No Sew Halloween Cape
- Diy Dog Ghost Costume
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners