Coffee Cup Cozy
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Are you looking for an easy yet beautiful St. Patrick’s Day sewing project for you or your friends? Look no more! I have something that will raise the Irish spirit of everyone you know: an easy and cute coffee cup cozy! Has it ever happened to you, that you really want to give something nice to your loved ones but you just really don’t have the time to sew for all of them? With that in mind and with St. Patrick’s Day almost here Dafhtne at My Golden Thimble decided to create a themed coffee cup cozy that she could give to her closest friends."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Magic Pillowcase
- Little Black Dress Pattern
- DIY Face Mask Donation Information
- 6 Pocket Tote Bag
- How To Cinch A Waist With Elastic
- Easy Fabric Gift Bag
- Plus Size Babydoll Blouse
- Diy Bean Bag Toss Game
- Handy Dandy Tool Organizer Case
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners