Tips for Cutting Patterns in Record Time
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Getting through the cutting process quickly means you can start actually sewing, so use these 7 tips for cutting your patterns in record time and get to the sewing machine faster!"
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- What Thread to Use for Leather
- How to Make a Pattern
- DIY Fabric Organization for the Frugal Minded
- How to Dress for Your Body Type
- How to Choose Fabric for Sewing Clothes
- Double Welt Pocket with Flap
- Types of Fabric
- Is Making Your Own Clothes Cheaper?
- How to Choose the Best Fabric for Skirts
- How to Sew a French Seam
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- National Sewing Month 2019
- 20 DIY Window Treatments
- 30 1920s Patterns Coco Chanel Would Love
- How to Sew a Drawstring Bag
- How to Fix a Bra Band That's Too Tight
- Glitter Vinyl Lunch Sack
- Santa or Gnome Hanging Kitchen Towel
- Phone Charger Holder PDF Pattern
- Marimekko DIY Flower Pillows
- Super Easy Diy Hair Bows
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners