Tips for Cutting Patterns in Record Time
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Getting through the cutting process quickly means you can start actually sewing, so use these 7 tips for cutting your patterns in record time and get to the sewing machine faster!"
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Have an old kitchen canister sitting around that's begging to be repurposed? If you don't, it is time to snag one from the thrift… Continue reading: "DIY Upcycled Sewing Organizer With Pin Cushion"
DIY Fabric Organization for the Frugal Minded
How to Make a Pattern
How to Choose the Best Fabric for Skirts
Letting Out Pants
How to Fix a Run in Tights
The Sweetest Needle Book
Is Making Your Own Clothes Cheaper?
Fix Sewing Machine Tension Problems
How to Make a Dress Without a Pattern
Sewing Guide for Beginners
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilted Tote
- Heart Softie
- Webbing Straps for Bags
- Mommy & Me Tote Bag Tutorial
- Travel Storage Bags
- Paneled Skirt Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Reusable Produce Bags
- Embroidered Felt Scissor Cover
- Blue Mini Biscornu
- Tote Bag decorated with Pin Tucks
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners