Diy Tag Blanket With Fabric Tags
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"This simple tag blanket uses less than a yard of fabric and can provide hours of supervised stimulation and comfort for baby. This is the fourth pattern in the Baby Sew Along. Finished Size Approximately 16” (40.5 cm) x 20” (51 cm) after quilting, not including tags. Tools Sewing machine with needle. 45 mm Rotary Cutter, Acrylic Ruler, and Cutting Mat OR fabric scissors and marking pen. Iron and iron-safe surface. Clover Mini Wonder Clips or pins. Clover 1/2″ Bias Tape Maker (optional, but makes the process much easier!). Basic sewing supplies (seam ripper, thread snips, etc.). Materials 100% cotton fabric for front, back, and fabric tags. I used 2 fat quarters for the front and back, and approximately 1/8 yard for the tags. Alternatively, you can use another fat quarter for the tags, or scrap fabrics sewn together into a 1” (2.5 cm) strip approximately 60” (152.5 cm) long. Fairfield Quilter’s 80/20 Batting – Small 45″ x 60″. 100% cotton thread in your choice of color for stitching and bobbin. I used white."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Scrunchie Sewing Pattern
- How To Cut Leggings Into Shorts
- How To Add A Side Pocket To Leggings
- Why You Should Submit Your Projects to AllFreeSewing
- Diy Dog Leash
- Fun Diy Sunglasses Case
- Kim from Exquisitely Unremarkable
- How To Make Kids Pants Smaller
- Easy Handmade Fabric Border
- Making Bias Tape
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners