This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- see all comments
"Updated link https//web.archive.org/web/20200203132624/https//d == iystyle.net/projects/fashion/ruffled-zipper-clutch == /"
"https//www.charmed-liebling.com/uploads/1/1/1/6/11 == 162541/pinkpeonybag9589.pdf. It seems like the link is broken."
"Thanks a lot!!"
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
Easy Baby Bloomers In 5 Steps
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
"Make one of these great bloomers using this free pattern. These baby bloomers can be made quickly when you download this free pattern and follow the easy tutorial. This sewing pattern is perfect for beginners. Make a bunch of these in neutral colors or match them to baby clothes you have already created. This project can be completed in just 5 steps and is great for a DIY baby shower gift. Have fun while creating stylish baby bloomers. "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Mounted Sewing Room Idea
This project might not be a sewn project, but it is designed especially for your sewing room. Help keep your creative space organized… Continue reading: "Mounted Sewing Room Idea"
- 75+ Free Baby Sewing Patterns You'll Adore
- Fabric Baby Blocks Sewing Pattern
- DIY T-Shirt Swaddler
- DIY Fabric Basket Tutorial and Nightime Diaper Caddy
- How to Make a Baby Bib
- Free Baby Bloomers Pattern And Tutorial
- Toddler Bow Headband Sewing Pattern
- DIY Shopping Cart Cover
- 20+ Diaper Bag Patterns
- 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One eBook
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- Diy Jane Austen Costume
- Easy Gathered Skirt With Rounded Patch Pockets
- Easy Pillowcase Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners