Timber! Reading Pillow
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
The Timber! Reading Pillow was designed with little imaginations and modern style in mind. Friendly cubs and chirping birds invite your little one to explore the great outdoors — even while snuggling under a quilt! This pillow is the perfect companion for your Timber! Quilt. It’s complete with side pockets for bookmarks, pencils, and book lights, while its large back pocket is ideal for storing your books. The triangle shape of this pillow is perfect for reading in bed, in the living room, or anywhere!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Main print (front and back) — 5/8 yard
- Accent print (Side and back pockets) — 1-1/8 yards
- Light weight interfacing — 1 piece: 10" x 20"
- Scraps for fat quarters — 1 light, 1 dark (for the bear), black, tree, and bird
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners