"7 Easy Valentine's Day Sewing Projects" eBook
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
For sewers, Valentine's Day is another great holiday to make special decorations, gifts and toys. With this eBook you'll get 7 full sewing projects perfect for February 14th! All of these projects put the fun back into Valentine's Day. Sure you could go to the store and buy gifts and toys, but where's the fun in that? Instead, make wonderful heart-shaped, festive projects your kids will absolutely love! Or, sew Valentine's Day projects together to fill your living space with decorations.
In 7 Easy Valentine's Day Sewing Projects, you'll find just what you're looking for. You'll probably find a project or two you hadn't thought to make before! The collection consists of only the best Valentine's Day sewing projects out there. For sewers of all skill levels, Valentine's Day this year can be extra special if you make any of these sewing projects.
Download your free copy of 7 Easy Valentine's Day Sewing Projects.
7 Easy Valentine's Day Sewing Projects Table of Contents
Note From the Editors
What's Inside This Free eBook
Need Help Downloading?
Don't Miss Our Other Free eBooks!
Sign Up for Our Free eNewsletter
We are thrilled to present to you again this updated collection of Valentine's Day sewing projects. Cupids favorite holiday is a time to celebrate the ones you love, and one way to do that is by creating personalized projects for them. Instead of spending a fortune at the store for mediocre items, learn how to sew Valentine's Day gifts and decorations that your friends and family will fall in love with. With everything from DIY garland to pouches for your school Valentines, this roundup of handmade ideas is a must-read. It's never too early or too late to prepare for February 14th. These Valentine's Day ideas will make your heart sky rocket.
Get ready, sewists. You're about to get struck by Cupid's arrow. Just peek inside this free eBook of 7 Easy Valentine's Day Sewing Projects and fall head over heels.
The Editors of AllFreeSewing.com
Valentine's Day Clothing to Sew
Valentine's Day Cuteness (pg. 12) - Wouldn't it be fun to have a special outfit your daughter can wear on Valentine’s Day? The Valentine’s Day Cuteness project is the perfect thing! Make this holiday shirt and match it wiht one of her favorite skirts.
Valentine Shirt for Child (pg. 36) - Another amazing DIY t-shirt, this tutorial gives you the simple tools to transforming a t-shirt for your little girl. Learn how to sew this adorable projects just in time for February 14th.
DIY Valentine's Day Decorations
Valentines Mail Pouch Tutorial (pg. 15) - Whether your child receives Valentines at school or you have your own exchange at home, this DIY pouch is absolutely adorable. Your child will love peering into this handmade bag to find special notes on this holiday.
Ruffle Heart Banner (pg. 23) - Decorate for your next Valentine's Day party with this ruffle heart banner. Use our free beginner sewing projects to learn how to make a banner of hearts to hang on the wall to spice up any space.
We understand that, while you love the idea of creating DIY Valentine's Day decorations, you might not love downloading this eBook. If you need assistance downloading this free eBook, please refer to our FAQ section, How to Download Our eBooks.
If you loved this read on sewing Valentine's Day decorations, you're in luck. AllFreeSewing has an entire library of eBooks free for download. Arranged thematically you can find the right group of projects and save them for a later date. See our full collection of eBooks right here.
With your free copy of the 7 Easy Valentine's Day Sewing Projects eBook you can also subscribe to our Sewing It Up newsletter to become part of a helpful and friendly sewing community. In subscribing to the newsletter you will receive:
- Six weekly emails with free sewing patterns, tips, collection pages, videos and more.
- Chances to win sewing books and products from our weekly giveaways and contests.
- New FREE patterns made available to you throughout the year.
- Access to our free pattern library full of over 2,500 more free sewing patterns.
- The opportunity to share ideas and help others in the sewing community.
You'll get all of these projects and more when you download the 7 Easy Valentine's Day Sewing Projects eBook for free today! Take a look at what some of the best sewing bloggers out there are creating. Draw inspiration to create your own special Valentine's Day games, gifts and decorations. For your children, your sweetheart, your friends or yourself, this Valentine's Day make something great and create memories you'll always cherish!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Start a Hand Stitch
- Pumps and Pearls Vintage Apron
- 10 Minute Tea Towel Apron
- Crossback Free Apron Pattern
- Chambray DIY Crafter's Apron
- 38 Fabric Pumpkin Patterns & Other Pumpkin Craft Ideas
- To Wash Fabric Before Sewing or Not: Tips for Preparing Fabric
- 10 Designer Sewing Patterns
- Beautiful Beginner DIY Dresses: 24 Easy Dress Patterns
- What Kind of Thread to Use for Sewing Leather
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners