This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Diy Hooded Cloak
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Teach yourself how to make a cloak in minutes with the help of this video! Fairies, witches, superheroes, kings, queens, princesses all need a hooded cape to complete the outfit. Lucky for you, a cape is really easy to sew. Download the free hooded cloak pattern over at Hellosewing and start stitching! Our hooded cloak tutorial video and hooded cloak pattern will allow you to make your new Halloween or cosplay costume with ease and speed, regardless of your sewing skill level. It’s a fun and simple project that’s suitable for all sewing enthusiasts. You can make this DIY hooded cape for your kids but also for yourself if you love going to Halloween parties. Watch the video and learn how to sew a cloak today!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 21 Free Fabric Belt Patterns
- Fake It With Fabric- How To Make An Easy Rope Bowl
- Sewing Supplies Organizer
- Cord Organizer Sewing Tutorial
- Easy Sew Plastic Bag Holder
- Simple Ornate Celestial Quilt Pattern
- Denim Halloween Hanging Pockets
- Diy Simple Scrunchy - A Simple Sewing Project
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Sew Fabric Bows
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners