Discover our most popular sewing patterns, guides, and collections right now! They may be old or they may be new, but one thing's for sure: these pages and projects are helpful for and loved by sewists of all skill levels and backgrounds.
Sewing is for everyone, from those first learning how to thread a needle to professional designer sewists. If you want to learn how to sew, this list of free beginner sewing projects and resources will start your sewing escapades on the right foot!
Nobody wants to spend a fortune on new clothes. With the help of these free clothing patterns and ideas, now you don’t have to! Eliminate the stress of staying in style when you learn to sew clothes with these stunning tutorials.
Learn how to make a handbag or purse using any of these free bag patterns. You'll love sewing your own bags and these free purse patterns have everything you want. Find designs for practically any style of purse you're looking to make.
Check out these exclusive tips, tricks, and tutorials from AllFreeSewing! Whether you need a guide to different stitches or instructions on how to use a needle threader, we've got you covered.
What We Offer
- Free email newsletter, Sewing It Up: Enjoy a wide variety of free patterns delivered right to your inbox! You’ll have a wide variety of sewing patterns to choose from including dresses, baby patterns, bags, home decor, holiday patterns, and more. Every issue of Sewing It Up features gorgeous sewing photos, inspiring free sewing patterns, and video tutorials that sewists are sure to love. Sign up here!
- AllFreeSewing User Account: Create a FREE account on AllFreeSewing for access to user features such as commenting on patterns, adding private notes to patterns, rating patterns, and a personal Sewing Patterns Box. With your own personal Patterns Box, you can save your favorite free sewing patterns from all over AllFreeSewing.com in one place. Create a FREE account today!
Project of the Day
The Purse Frame Coin Purse Pattern is one of those easy sewing projects you do not want to miss. Use a single fat quarter to learn how… Continue reading: "Purse Frame Coin Purse Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fun Crop Top Sewing Tutorial
- Upcycled Baby Doll Clothes
- Fat Quarter Kid Apron Tutorial
- Sew Four Easy Bookmarks With A Free Pattern
- Origami Bag / Free Pattern With 4 Sizes
- Insulated Baby Bottle Cover Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Summer Tunic Free Pattern
- Balloon Sleeve Puffy Top Sewing Tutorial
- Free Upcycled Baby Shoes Pattern
- Diy Reusable Makeup Remover Pads
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners