This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Updated link https//web.archive.org/web/20200203132624/https//d == iystyle.net/projects/fashion/ruffled-zipper-clutch == /"
"https//www.charmed-liebling.com/uploads/1/1/1/6/11 == 162541/pinkpeonybag9589.pdf. It seems like the link is broken."
"Thanks a lot!!"
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
How To Make A Silk Scrunchie
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
"Learn how to make a DIY silk scrunchie with a free printable scrunchie PDF sewing pattern. This is a great beginner sewing project! I love using silk hair accessories for my curly hair. It’s soft and smooth, and I don’t feel like it fights my texture. It’s good to my hair, and since silk is such a luxurious fabric it feels like I’m treating myself! I have lots of silk fabric scraps leftover from clothing projects, so making silk scrunchies is the best way to put them to good use! I used my free scrunchie sewing pattern and it works great with silk or cotton!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextScissor Pouch
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Insanely Smart Toy Bag
The worst and best thing about little toys is that they do not take up a lot of space. Little knick knacks are great for your child's… Continue reading: "Insanely Smart Toy Bag"
- Scissor Pouch
- Easy Lace and Knit Infinity Scarf
- Free Slipper Sewing Pattern For Women
- 25+ Patterns for Face Masks
- Multi-Way Kita Scarf
- Stylish Faux Fur Scarf
- 5 Minute Tissue Holder
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Knock Off Patterns
- Lululemon Braided Headband Knockoff
- Knit Fringe DIY Necklace
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- Diy Jane Austen Costume
- Easy Gathered Skirt With Rounded Patch Pockets
- Easy Pillowcase Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners