We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
It's amazing what you can do with less than two yards of fabric, especially when it comes to projects like this Faux Leather Tote Bag. Create a super chic (and super cheap!) accessory that looks good in any wardrobe. From your favorite cocktail bar to the movie theater to a roaring concert venue, this edgy pattern is a stunning addition to your nightlife getup. Simply follow the step-by-step guide to create a low-maintenance tote bag that adds that trendy finishing touch. When it comes to simple sewing projects, you simply can't beat patterns that make you look like a million bucks without having to spend it!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
You might think you need years of sewing experience in order to make your own clothes, however this Comfortably Bold Shirt Refashion… Continue reading: "Comfortably Bold Shirt Refashion Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Metal Frame Embroidered Bag Pattern
- Reading Glasses Case Using A Flex Frame
- Simple Sew Mug Warmer
- Diy Frankenstein Costume With A Free Pattern
- Diy Marshmello Fortnite Costume
- Diy Halloween Cape With Hood
- Halloween Finger Puppets
- Evergreen Wreath Quilt
- How To Make A Mask Protector
- Make A Table Napkin From Fabric - Easy Square Corner Method
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners