Floral Crossbody Purse
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Uses up scraps and get a brand new bag in the process with this Floral Crossbody Purse Pattern for sewing. This adorable little purse is the perfect sewing project is great for beginners and the results look oh so professional. Requiring several yard of fabric, this design looks stunning sewn up in a flower-filled print. If you prefer a more chic and solid look, however, you could create this is a bright color for a totally modern look or make it in khaki to use as an everyday book bag.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Have an old kitchen canister sitting around that's begging to be repurposed? If you don't, it is time to snag one from the thrift… Continue reading: "DIY Upcycled Sewing Organizer With Pin Cushion"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilted Tote
- Heart Softie
- Webbing Straps for Bags
- Mommy & Me Tote Bag Tutorial
- Travel Storage Bags
- Paneled Skirt Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Reusable Produce Bags
- Embroidered Felt Scissor Cover
- Blue Mini Biscornu
- Tote Bag decorated with Pin Tucks
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners