This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Triangle Travel Tote
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"This spacious travel bag can hold a large amount of clothes for when you go on holiday. I designed this bag because I wanted a bag big enough to hold all the family's clothes instead of having to take multiple bags with us. If you use the same bag foam as in the instructions, it can fold down when not in use, so it doesn't take too much room to store. If you prefer the bag to stand up and keep its shape all the time, you can add firm interfacing too. It is large enough to hold 3 bed pillows at once (24.5 inches long by 11.5 inches tall). If patchwork is not your thing, the dimensions are listed for the bag panel so you can make it from a single fabric instead."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Read NextTwo-Print Bag
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Mitten Sewing Pattern
- What is Draping? In Sewing and Fashion
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Felt Nativity Advent Calendar Pattern
- DIY Fabric Tree For Christmas
- Star Christmas Ornament Block
- Sew Fast Autumn Table Runner Pattern
- Yoga Mat Strap
- Square Kitchen Potholders
- Christmas Ornaments With Stripes
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners