100 Applique Motifs
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
100 Applique Motifs
By: Deborah "Ismoyo" Green
Publisher: Krause Publications
Get ready to jazz up your wardrobe, home decor and even your accessories with super-cute, easily transferable designs found in this helpful book. 100 Applique Motifs delivers everything from creatures to florals and allows the reader to play with endless mix-and-match options. Even beginners can create these fun motifs because each pattern includes color photos, methods of construction and a simple illustration. Find additional tips about tools and materials and a design and pattern directory within this fun book. Grab your T-shirts, bed linens, bags, hats and anything else you want to add a little flair to and peruse these applique motifs for the perfect creative addition.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Felt Heart Garland
- Easy Cosmetics Bag Pattern
- Logs Caddy
- Heart Shaped Pot Holders
- How To Choose Fabric For Sewing Clothing
- Tips To Sew Sweater Knit
- How To Sew An Invisible Zipper In A Pillow
- Easy Wrap Dress Free Sewing Pattern
- Giraffe And Friends Easy Baby Quilt From A Jelly Roll
- A Quick Guide To Snap Fasteners For Clothing Or Bags
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners