25 Patchwork Quilt Blocks Volume 2
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
25 Patchwork Quilt Blocks Volume 2
Gifted by: Martingale
Reviewed by: Kaylee Pope
Quilters can never have too many options when it comes to the blocks in their quilts. Combining the right assortment of trendy and traditional blocks while creating a quilt is the ultimate quilting skill. Beginning quilters as well as expert quilt creators will all find a quilting block they adore in Katy Jones’ 25 Patchwork Quilt Blocks Volume 2 from Martingale. This fun medley of old-school quilting style and fresh takes on old stand-bys is the type of book every quilter wants on their crafting bookshelf. Jones’ follow-up collection is the perfect companion to the original 25 Patchwork Quilt Blocks. Creating a special and unique quilt requires you have just one thing; options. This book gives you so many options that you will quickly be sitting down at your machine to sew quilt after quilt.
Each quilting block in this book receives its very own page with easy-to-follow directions on how to create the piece. With a clean font and concise pictures, it will be a breeze to create any of these quilts. Plus, each picture displays a unique way to optimize the design in your fabric to make the best square possible. Katy Jones has an eye for quilt design and it shows. Quilt squares like the “Cheats Geese” and the “Daisy Dresden Plate” help you add a bit of designer flair to your quilting projects.
In addition to the impressive collection of quilt squares offered, Jones’ collection comes with four additional projects. Projects like “Betty’s Apron” and the “Love you Baby Quilt” show you exactly how to use your newly-acquired quilt square skills to create a unique and cute project.
This no-fuss and all-style quilting square collection is the perfect book to keep in your quilting toolbox. With a vast array of traditional and trendy quilting squares, 25 Patchwork Quilt Blocks Volume 2 gives you all the options you need to create any and all quilting projects. You will be quilting in no time.
We did not receive compensation in exchange for this review. Items received are used for product review and testing. All opinions are those of the editorial staff. Our Disclosure Policy can be found here.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make a bedside organizer and leave your nightstand uncluttered with books and magazines. This bedside pocket organizer is an easy… Continue reading: "How to Make a Bedside Organizer"
- Crafting With Flannel Book Review
- Chance to win a copy of Lunch Hour Embroidery!
- Steampunk Your Wardrobe
- Pincushion Appeal: Patterns for Pincushions to Make You Smile
- Pattern Fitting with Confidence
- Cute and Easy Quilting and Stitching
- A Batch of QuiltSoup
- Bags of Inspiration
- Sewing Pretty Little Accessories
- Enter to win Indian Summer Fabric Bundle!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycled Pillow Insert
- Garden Kneeler
- Summer Top From A Men's Shirt Refashion
- Easy Long Cardigan
- 7 Types of Embroidery
- How To Make The Easiest Tassels Ever
- Cactus Mini Quilt
- Womens Cowl Sweatshirt
- Girls Romper Pattern
- Diy Princess In Black Costume
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners