Baby Says Sew
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Baby Says Sew by Rebecca Danger features 20 sewing designs that new moms are sure to love. Not only does this 95-page pattern book include a nice variety of patterns to choose from, but most of them require very little sewing experience. You're welcome to use the suggested colors in the pattern, or come up with your own color scheme that matches your baby's nursery at home.
Because babies grow so fast, it can be challenging (and expensive) to constantly buy new clothes for your little one. Plus, it's next to impossible to curb your spending every time you leave the house because there are super cute toys, blankets, and nursery accessories that you just NEED to have, right? This book by Rebecca Danger makes it possible to have it all without breaking the bank. You wont believe how easy it is to make your own baby clothes, toys, and more!
The book is divided into five chapters: Playtime, Clothing, Bedtime, On the Go, and Cleanup. Choose from practical and super cute patterns including the Super Bear lovey, Karate Pants, Counting Sheep Mobile, the Hooded Towel, and more. It's impossible to pick favorites, but a few of my must-haves include the Wearable Blanket, Mei Tai Baby Carrier, and the Super Bib! I don't even have a baby of my own yet, but I will certainly be making some of these for my co-workers and friends. Because I am still new to sewing, I will definitely be sure to check out the Nursery Sewing Basics chapter at the back of the book!
Plus, Rebecca is a mom herself, so she knows what babies like, and what moms appreciate, as well. She also knows first-hand how hard it can be to find time to sew. The skill levels for patterns inside this book are rated by how many nap times it would take to complete the pattern. For example, a single nap time is a project that beginner sewists can complete (which is indicated with one sleeping baby illustration), while the more advanced patterns requires a bit more experience and is indicated by three sleeping baby illustrations.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Go retro using what's in the linen closet with a pillowcase dress pattern for a Sweet and Simple Pillowcase Dress. Make your own… Continue reading: "Sweet and Simple Vintage Pillowcase Dress"
- 100 Applique Motifs
- Happy Homemade: Sew Chic Review
- Sewing Pretty Little Accessories
- 25 Handmade Gift Ideas from Top Designers
- Northcott Fabrics Holiday Snow Pattern and Starry Night II Fabric Review
- Pattern Fitting with Confidence
- 50 Any-Size Travel Blocks
- Win a copy of Windy City Bags!
- Pincushion Appeal: Patterns for Pincushions to Make You Smile
- Enter to win The Marilyn Dress pattern!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners