- see all comments
"I have downloaded the Trevor Pyjama pattern but am unable to just print one size but I cannot turn off the layers of unwangted sizes"
"Well it would have been helpful if it had said that in the first place! Thanks for letting us know."
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
By Abbey Lane Quilts
Publisher: C&T Publishing
For the modern baby (and mommy) Baby Times delivers 24 projects sewists both novice and advanced can enjoy. Create your own bibs, diaper bags, soft toys and more. The founders of Abbey Lane Quilts gathered all kinds of inspiring ideas and included the patterns and instructions so the reader is led through each project. Baby Times is organized by all the different "times" of a baby's (and mommy's) life. For playtime, make baby an adorable toy bucket. For go time, grab some colorful fabric and follow the tutorial to create a stylish diaper clutch for mom. Whether you're a new mom, an expectant mother or simply a friend of a mother, these adorable projects are simple and fun to make. Not to mention, each of these ideas makes for a wonderful baby shower gift. Baby Times is the book for anyone looking to creating a memorable, handmade present or item for that little bundle of joy!
Read NextModern Minimal
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Jewelry Box Sewing Kit
Get ready to hit up your local thrift stores because this organization project is something every sewist needs in her studio.… Continue reading: "Jewelry Box Sewing Kit"
- Modern Minimal
- Learn to Sew with Lauren
- Pincushion Appeal: Patterns for Pincushions to Make You Smile
- Sew Red: Sewing & Quilting for Women's Heart Health
- Steampunk Your Wardrobe
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts Review
- The Dressmaker's Technique Bible
- Vintage Notions
- Enter to win the Stylish Dress Sewing Bundle Giveaway!
- Stitch By Stitch
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Sew a Simple Coaster
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- May Flowers Spring Wreath DIY
- Easy Shopping Bag
- Dresden Plate Quilt Block
- Chair Cover Sewing Pattern
- Scraptastic Face Wipes
- Easy DIY Heart Pillow (With Reverse Applique)
- Why Do Clothes Shrink in the Dryer?
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners