Best of Stitch Beautiful Bedroom
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
DIY home décor is the best way to add some lovely touches to your space that are uniquely you. There is something very comforting about cuddling under a blanket you created or laying your head on a pillow you have sewn. Homemade homemakers will absolutely love the projects provided in Best of Stitch Beautiful Bedrooms. Anyone who is looking to create a sleeping sanctuary out of their bedroom absolutely needs to pick up this collection. The ideas are cute yet serene. Nothing is too flashy. Home décor in your bedroom should not be loud or distracting and these designs do a wonderful job of staying stylish and subtle at the same time.
This collection is a compilation of the best of the best bedroom creations that have been featured in the stylish and always stunning Stitch Magazine. This pretty much guarantees that these projects will be tried and true. The instructions are clear and concise, the photos are lovely, and the end result will blow you away. Most of the patterns in this selection focus on the focal point of the bedroom: your bed. With linens, pillows, and other crafts, these sewn home décor patterns make it simple to add a brand new color scheme to your room. Additionally, there are several projects just for you. Enjoy your sleepy relaxation with a new eye mask or nightie. It is all included in this book.
The Twinkle Coverlet, in particular, is a lovely and versatile pattern. If you want to redesign your room on a budget and give it a fresh feel or pop of color this linen pattern will do the trick. All you need to do is find the right color scheme and follow the instructions and pattern provided at the end of the book. Looking for a quick fix? Why not check out pillow patterns like the Lily Pillow Covers and the Row of Houses Pillow!
The Best of Stitch Beautiful Bedrooms is a greatest hits collection of bedroom décor. These delightful designs do a fantastic job of utilizing serene design in conjunction with pretty fabric. If you create these projects, you will be well on your way to sewing up a brand new bedroom in no time.
We did not receive compensation in exchange for this review. Items received are used for product review and testing. All opinions are those of the editorial staff. Our Disclosure Policy can be found here.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Pink Blush Scalloped DIY Dress will make you look and feel so feminine and chic. This dress was inspired by a similar one from… Continue reading: "Pink Blush Scalloped DIY Dress"
- Pattern Fitting with Confidence
- Simply Sewn
- 100 Any Size Christmas Blocks
- The Dressmaker's Technique Bible
- More Felt Friends from Japan
- Win a Copy of Stylish Home Sewing!
- All Dolled Up
- Pincushion Appeal: Patterns for Pincushions to Make You Smile
- Win a copy of Sew Many Gifts!
- Northcott Fabrics Holiday Snow Pattern and Starry Night II Fabric Review
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Make The Cutest Mini Fabric Bin!
- Mason Jar Pincushion
- DIY Circle Swimsuit Cover Up
- Adorable Bakery Embroidery Pattern
- Upcycled Jeans Fabric Basket
- Why And How To Use Interfacing
- 16 Face Coverings to Sew
- DIY Coffee Cozy with Photograph
- DIY T-Shirt Dress
- Colorful Washable Rug DIY
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners