Button and Stitch
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Button and Stitch
By Kristen Rask
North Light Books
For the sewer that can't seem to part with an overflowing collection of buttons, "Button and Stitch" by Kristen Rask delivers fun, easy ways to give them new life. Create any of the 24 projects and learn new sewing techniques along the way. This book gives button ideas beyond the expected jewelry options and instead offers unique ways to use up your stash. With step-by-step instructions the reader is led through the process of making projects varying from camera cases to hair accessories. Rask also teaches the reader how to make buttons from felt and clay. All of the projects are accompanied by colorful photos so it's easy to understand what the finished product should look like. No matter what your sewing level, this book will challenge you to make better sewn projects and do so with loads of fun buttons.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you are a sewing mom or grandma with little ones around the house, finding a way to tuck your sharp sewing supplies out of the… Continue reading: "Simple and Sweet Sewing Organizer"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fabric Editions Halloween Harvest Fabric Collection
- Best of National Sewing Month 2019
- The Easiest Tutu Skirt You Can Make Now!
- Easy Cat Shaped Neck Pillow with Free Pattern
- Mini Orange Peel Quilt
- Corduroy Fanny Bag
- Bell Sleeve Dress
- Sewing Machine Maintenance: How to Thread a Sewing Machine
- 67 DIY Halloween Costumes and Halloween Sewing Projects
- Pumpkin Mug Rug Sewing Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners