Easy Weekend Quilts
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Easy Weekend Quilts
Provided by Martingale
Reviewed by Kaylee Pope
Do you have any plans this weekend? If not, it might be the perfect weekend to create a new quilting project. All of the quilts provided in Easy Weekend Quilts are designed especially to be created in a weekend. So, if you are in desperate need of some "me and my sewing machine" time, this is the book for you. With so many adorable and unique quilts to choose from, you might even spend half of your time making a decision!
Novice and experienced quilters will find a project to fall in love with when they peruse the pages of Easy Weekend Quilts. This book is full of exciting, easy, and eye-catching quilt patterns that can be completed in just one weekend. Every quilt, provided by a talented designer, comes with clear and concise instructions, making the quilting process stress-free and enjoyable. If you are looking for a new quilt to create, this is the place to look. The twelve quilt designs in this collection are separated into their own sections. The book’s design is easy to navigate and explore. With color-coded graphics and tutorials, quilting any of these funky quilts will be effortless.
The designs in this book range from a classic striped quilt like the Tutti Fruitti to more funky designs like the Modern V. With so many lovely options, you are sure to find a quilt for every occasion. These quilts would make fantastic housewarming or birthday gifts. Just about everyone would love to receive such a practical, cuddly, and cute piece of home décor.
Whether you are looking to create a fat quarter quilt, a striped quilt, or any other sort of quilt, you will find a pattern for you in this colorful book. Compiled with weekend projects in mind, Easy Weekend Quilts is an excellent book to have around. The next time you have a free weekend or few days, pull it out and get quilting! You will not be disappointed.
We did not receive compensation in exchange for this review. Items received are used for product review and testing. All opinions are those of the editorial staff. Our Disclosure Policy can be found here.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you are a sewing mom or grandma with little ones around the house, finding a way to tuck your sharp sewing supplies out of the… Continue reading: "Simple and Sweet Sewing Organizer"
- Sew Red: Sewing & Quilting for Women's Heart Health
- Sewing Pretty Little Accessories
- Simply Sewn
- Steampunk Your Wardrobe
- Sewing Pottery by Machine
- The Dressmaker's Technique Bible
- Sew the Perfect Gift
- 99 Ways to Cut, Sew, Trim & Tie Your T-Shirt Into Something Special
- Sew Baby
- 500 Simply Charming Designs for Embroidery Book Review
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 7 Types of Embroidery
- How To Make The Easiest Tassels Ever
- Cactus Mini Quilt
- Womens Cowl Sweatshirt
- Girls Romper Pattern
- Diy Princess In Black Costume
- How To Sew A Ball - Free Ball Sewing Pattern
- Makeup Bag Pattern
- The Easiest Reversible Placemats Ever
- Microwave Baked Potato Bag (easy)
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners