Easy Weekend Quilts
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Easy Weekend Quilts
Provided by Martingale
Reviewed by Kaylee Pope
Do you have any plans this weekend? If not, it might be the perfect weekend to create a new quilting project. All of the quilts provided in Easy Weekend Quilts are designed especially to be created in a weekend. So, if you are in desperate need of some "me and my sewing machine" time, this is the book for you. With so many adorable and unique quilts to choose from, you might even spend half of your time making a decision!
Novice and experienced quilters will find a project to fall in love with when they peruse the pages of Easy Weekend Quilts. This book is full of exciting, easy, and eye-catching quilt patterns that can be completed in just one weekend. Every quilt, provided by a talented designer, comes with clear and concise instructions, making the quilting process stress-free and enjoyable. If you are looking for a new quilt to create, this is the place to look. The twelve quilt designs in this collection are separated into their own sections. The book’s design is easy to navigate and explore. With color-coded graphics and tutorials, quilting any of these funky quilts will be effortless.
The designs in this book range from a classic striped quilt like the Tutti Fruitti to more funky designs like the Modern V. With so many lovely options, you are sure to find a quilt for every occasion. These quilts would make fantastic housewarming or birthday gifts. Just about everyone would love to receive such a practical, cuddly, and cute piece of home décor.
Whether you are looking to create a fat quarter quilt, a striped quilt, or any other sort of quilt, you will find a pattern for you in this colorful book. Compiled with weekend projects in mind, Easy Weekend Quilts is an excellent book to have around. The next time you have a free weekend or few days, pull it out and get quilting! You will not be disappointed.
We did not receive compensation in exchange for this review. Items received are used for product review and testing. All opinions are those of the editorial staff. Our Disclosure Policy can be found here.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tips and Tricks for Sewing Vinyl
- Rustic Fabric Christmas Tree Banner
- 32 Valentine's Day Sewing Projects
- Printable DIY Fabric Labels
- How to Sew a Patch
- Customized DIY Tea Towels
- Toadstool Wrist Pincushion Tutorial
- 23+ Beginner Sewing Videos and Tutorials
- Which Body Shape Am I? Quick Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Vintage Kitchen Towel Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners