50 Any-Size Travel Blocks
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
When it comes to quilting, there are so many options to choose from. No matter what you are celebrating, you can find a unique quilt pattern for your festivity. If you are a world traveler or have a friend who just loves going on the road, you are going to love Rita Weiss and Linda Causee’s 50 Any-Size Travel Blocks brought to you by Leisure Arts. This collection of quilting squares is just too unique to pass up. Plus, with over 50 options, there is sure to be a quilt block that matches your latest getaway.
The best thing about these unexpected quilt blocks is that they are perfect for preserving memories. No matter what vacation you embarked on, you will find the quilt block to remember it by. Voyagers in the US will adore blocks like “The White House” (pg. 5) and “Space Needle” (pg. 13). European travelers can remember when with the “Pantheon” (pg. 22) or “the Stonehenge” (pg. 16). No matter where you have ventured to, there is a quilt block for you. This book even includes an “Eiffel Tower” (pg. 17) quilting block! Not a big fan of travel? You can easily play pretend at home at your sewing machine with these ideas.
Travel around the world in 50 quilting blocks with 50 Any-Size Travel Blocks by Rita Weiss and Linda Causee. This excellent collection of 50 blocks (and 200 more on the accompanying CDROM) is a quilters dream. You will make some of the most unique quilts in your quilting circle when you work with this collection. You could even use it to make a gift for a friend who is returning from abroad!
We did not receive compensation in exchange for this review. Items received are used for product review and testing. All opinions are those of the editorial staff. Our Disclosure Policy can be found here.
Read NextCute and Easy Quilting and Stitching
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Cute and Easy Quilting and Stitching
- 25 Handmade Gift Ideas from Top Designers
- Sewing Pretty Little Accessories
- Enter for your chance to win the Signature Bags and Totes Sewing Bundle Giveaway!
- 99 Ways to Cut, Sew, Trim & Tie Your T-Shirt Into Something Special
- Bags of Inspiration
- Enter to win The Marilyn Dress pattern!
- The Dressmaker's Technique Bible
- Sewing Vintage Modern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Make Pom Pom Pillows
- Mens Pajama Shorts With Pockets
- Krista West from Avlea Folk Embroidery
- 25+ Anna & Elsa Costume DIYs + Frozen Costume Patterns
- Common and Traditional Embroidery Stitches [Infographic]
- Simple Peplum Top
- How To Cut Pants Into Shorts
- Easy Diy Towel Poncho For Kids
- Drawn Thread Hem Stitch Finish Tutorial
- Rose Johnston from Threadbare Creations
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners