- see all comments
"I have downloaded the Trevor Pyjama pattern but am unable to just print one size but I cannot turn off the layers of unwangted sizes"
"Well it would have been helpful if it had said that in the first place! Thanks for letting us know."
50 Any-Size Travel Blocks
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
100 Any-Size Travel Blocks
By: Rita Weiss and Linda Causee
Provided by: Leisure Arts
Reviewed by: Kaylee Pope
When it comes to quilting, there are so many options to choose from. No matter what you are celebrating, you can find a unique quilt pattern for your festivity. If you are a world traveler or have a friend who just loves going on the road, you are going to love Rita Weiss and Linda Causee’s 50 Any-Size Travel Blocks brought to you by Leisure Arts. This collection of quilting squares is just too unique to pass up. Plus, with over 50 options, there is sure to be a quilt block that matches your latest getaway.
The best thing about these unexpected quilt blocks is that they are perfect for preserving memories. No matter what vacation you embarked on, you will find the quilt block to remember it by. Voyagers in the US will adore blocks like “The White House” (pg. 5) and “Space Needle” (pg. 13). European travelers can remember when with the “Pantheon” (pg. 22) or “the Stonehenge” (pg. 16). No matter where you have ventured to, there is a quilt block for you. This book even includes an “Eiffel Tower” (pg. 17) quilting block! Not a big fan of travel? You can easily play pretend at home at your sewing machine with these ideas.
Travel around the world in 50 quilting blocks with 50 Any-Size Travel Blocks by Rita Weiss and Linda Causee. This excellent collection of 50 blocks (and 200 more on the accompanying CDROM) is a quilters dream. You will make some of the most unique quilts in your quilting circle when you work with this collection. You could even use it to make a gift for a friend who is returning from abroad!
We did not receive compensation in exchange for this review. Items received are used for product review and testing. All opinions are those of the editorial staff. Our Disclosure Policy can be found here.
Read NextModern Minimal
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Jewelry Box Sewing Kit
Get ready to hit up your local thrift stores because this organization project is something every sewist needs in her studio.… Continue reading: "Jewelry Box Sewing Kit"
- Modern Minimal
- Learn to Sew with Lauren
- Pincushion Appeal: Patterns for Pincushions to Make You Smile
- Sew Red: Sewing & Quilting for Women's Heart Health
- Steampunk Your Wardrobe
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts Review
- The Dressmaker's Technique Bible
- Vintage Notions
- Enter to win the Stylish Dress Sewing Bundle Giveaway!
- Stitch By Stitch
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Sew a Simple Coaster
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- May Flowers Spring Wreath DIY
- Easy Shopping Bag
- Dresden Plate Quilt Block
- Chair Cover Sewing Pattern
- Scraptastic Face Wipes
- Easy DIY Heart Pillow (With Reverse Applique)
- Why Do Clothes Shrink in the Dryer?
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners